Chuck's Door Service

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since February 2012

Garage Door and Garage Door Opener Repair in Fayetteville & Springdale, AR...

Direct Service Overhead Garage Door Company

We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: ​​ Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but also extensively in customer service. Our business thrives on customer satisfaction, so we have a traditional mindset, We do exactly what we say we'll do. What We Offer: Our parts are engineered for extended cycle life so our customers get to enjoy problem-free garage doors at a fraction of the cost of what larger garage door companies are charging. We understand that a broken garage door is the last thing you want to be worried about, and usually garage doors break at the most inconvenient times. Our professionally trained technicians service 24 hours a day at no additional cost and our commercial grade products are guaranteed to make a noticeable impact on your garage door without putting a damper on your wallet. We consider it an honor to be your preferred choice for garage door repair and opener repair in Little Rock, Chenal, Maumelle, Benton, Cammack Village, Cabot, Conway and surrounding areas. Don't overpay, choose the company you can trust.

D

06/28/2020

I had used this man before. He had the part needed and I felt charged a fair price. Not this time! I paid $675 for a garage door opener I later found on Amazon for $180. The man charged me almost $500 to install the opener. I also later found out Home Depot will install garage door openers for $97! This guy took me to the cleaners. Beware!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door opener and installation.

CATEGORY doors

06/14/2018

I bought and paid for Lowe's to install a garage door about 6-8 months ago. The door has never operated right and finally it is not going down some times. Chuck came out and told me what was wrong provided me someone else to contact. He didn't charge me and was honest. I recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Look at my garage door.

01/30/2018

it went great chuck was courteous prompt and did excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i had the springs replaced

07/31/2017

Chuck had the exact part I needed and installed it quickly. I thought the price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The gear on the motor shaft of my garage door opener twisted off. The chain went slack, and I had to manually open the door. I needed the motor repaired.

07/16/2017

We called at 7am and he said he would be here between 8 and 9 and got here at 830. He told us what was wrong and got permission to proceed. When he left he gave us a handwritten receipt for $357. Two days later we received another receipt itemizing all the repairs/work he performed and the materials used. I doubt that I will need him any time soon but I recommend him highly. VERY professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
13 year old garage door stopped working. Could not even get it to open manually.

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage Door Repair, Garagedoors, Door Repair, Spring Repair, Door Spring Repair, Garage Door Opener, Garage Door Springs, Spring Replacement, Garage Door Cable, Garage Door Adjustment