Cedar Masonry Company

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since March 2013

Specializing in Masonry Repair and Restoration, Landscapes and New Construction. We have been in the Northwest Arkansas area for over 17 years. Free estimates and references available upon request. Call David 479-521-2033...

Some Kind of Help

10  REVIEWS
Some Kind of Help

Award 2019
Offers by Some Kind of Help on Angie's List

04/21/2020

David and Bobby were very professional and wanted to get things done right. They were excellent at prioritizing what needed to be done for the longevity of our back patio and steps. always punctual and kept me informed everyday of what they were doing. Great job you two!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuck pointing, brick replacement and patio drain replacement

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

09/18/2017

Great communication, professional, and great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace my brick mailbox.

01/25/2016

12/28/2015

The owners did all of the work themselves. Impeccable, accurat, precise work. I would never use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired brick steps and redid all of the brick walkway around the building.

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

09/18/2015

We requested quote to replace our stone address plaque, he originally quoted $600.  When we later asked for it to be a written quote for a police report because the damage that needed to be repaired was due to vandalism he refused and was very unprofessional.

CATEGORY masonry

It's almost not worth it responding to this but I will. First, I stand behind my business and my other reviews. Second, I will not be intimidated by having a police detective call my personal residence and demand a bid be submitted. Third, I gave you a spoken quote over the phone without ever seeing your job, agreeing to drive two towns over and provide a written quote upon an initial acceptance o...

Landscape and General Masonry of all types to include Retaining Walls, Patios, Walkways, Steps, Chimneys, Restoration and Repair of existing structures, and much much more! We work with Brick, Block, Stone, and Tile.

Ask For Details