C-K Tire & Service Center

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since July 2010

Family owned and operated for three generations, we are proud to help customers make informed decisions on tires and so much more. ASE and Tire Industry Association (TIA) certified mechanics on staff....

03/05/2016

12/18/2014

02/24/2014

Whatever the vehicle needs they will let you know up front. New alternator, radiator, alignment,they are did a great job and are really good. Top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worked on all my vehicles for the last 3 years. They are 2nd generation and know what they are doing. Very personal service and honest. I take or have taken all my cars/trucks ((6 vehicles) to them. I trust them completely.

09/16/2013

Went as normal, very well for an independent garage. The folks at CK's charge a fair price for their work, it is done within 4-6 hours of the estimate time, and it is RARE to have to take my vehicle back because something didn't quite go right. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CK's to anyone needing honest and reliable service. This is our 6th year of using them and we would not take our vehicles anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a rusted out gas tank on my Tahoe.

06/29/2012

Called my wife to make appointment, she dropped it off and when fixed they called.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having an electrical short causing a battery drain and they located it and fixed it, They have also fixed a couple of other mechanical issues with my car. Having used them several times, each time I was pleased with their honesty and caring attitude.

CATEGORY auto repair

Check out some of the services that we offer below. Each service is performed by a Certified Mechanic so you can rest assured that your vehicle will receive the very best care every time. Tires Brake Repair All Engine/Emission Diagnostics and Repair Chassis/Suspension Repair Aligments Battery, Starting and Charging Repair Air Conditioner/HVAC Repair Oil Changes

Mufflers, Heavy Truck Repair.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa