Box Terry G Dr DDS, MAGD

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Our practice is dedicated to providing the highest caliber preventative, restorative, and reconstructive dental care to our patients in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. We continually strive for excellence in our knowledge and skills in dentistry and create quality relationships so that we may have a positive influence on the health, happiness, and esteem of our colleagues and patients. ASSOCIATION American Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow - FAGD Academy of Interdisciplinary Dentofacial Therapy - Founding Member American Endodontic Associate - Affiliate Member Pierre Fauchard Association Academy of Dentistry International We love what we do. We’re motivated by results and we have high standards of quality and integrity. All of these things allow us to be long-term contributors to your dental health and general well-being. Come visit us and allow us to Show you why Dr. Terry Box is more than just a general and restorative dentist. He is a partner in your health. There is 1 doctor at this site. To see if this provider is board certified visit www.abgd.org...

03/11/2016

02/19/2015

I've been using him for years. He's very professional. He has a good attitude. His prices are high but all dentist are high and he does quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Box for dentistry.

03/13/2013

After 5 dreadful months and humiliating fights to try and get dentures Dr Box spitefully ground off all chewing/biting surfaces from the dentures. I now will seek legal remedy for the return of over $2400. for absolutely useless painful dentures. Thankfully found Dr Lobodiac in Tulsa for perfectly fitting dentures

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.I had all teeth removed and had horrible experience with several local dentists. The staff was very sweet, prompt appointment, but unbelievable poor skills at every stage of denture making by the doctor. He had temper tantrums, yelling, but would apologize. I was so desperate to have dentures or would have never put up with his horrible behavior.

06/04/2012

Everything went okay and I can always get in to see him. I will use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Box is my dentist. I was last there for a checkup.

CATEGORY dentists

Dental Clinics,Implant Dentistry,Teeth Whitening Products & Services,Dentists,Cosmetic Dentistry