Bark'NPaws Pet Wash

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since February 2014

You Wash/We Wash/Grooming for Pets where we clean up the mess. We're a locally owned family business focusing on your Best Friend's health. We also offer Made in the USA products (toys, treats) you can trust, as well as food. Additional contact name - Chris Deen....

05/02/2018

Excellent. Very very happy. Unfortunately they retired and sold their business. Hopefully the new owners will keep their standards as high as their predecessors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Shi Tzu needed her summer haircut.

CATEGORY pet grooming,pet stores

06/16/2017

They did a great job on my dog. He looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog grooming

01/16/2017

Perfect!! He looks exactly as we wanted and was so soft and clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet groomed

CATEGORY pet grooming

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for your wonderful rating! We so appreciate it!

12/02/2016

Love the staff here. They're always helpful when we use the self wash stations, as well as gentle with my old pooch when he needs a cut and groom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clipped our dogs nails while we used their self wash dog station.

CATEGORY pet grooming

Hi [Member Name Removed]- much thanks for your holiday review! Somehow I am just seeing it. Santa had us very busy! We truly appreciate your input! Happy 2017!

07/01/2015

Everything was excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They shampooed and clipped my pets nails.

CATEGORY pet grooming

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your genuine input. We so appreciate your comments and business and are happy your sweet pup was groomed to your satisfaction. Happy 4th of July!

Pet washing & grooming. FROMM, NutriSource & Blue Buffalo pet foods,Made in USA treats and toys, leashes, harnesses & collars.

Boarding & day care.