ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC.

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since December 2008

B Rated | 22 Reviews

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. Licensed, bonded and insured. Free Estimates. 1 Year Warranty on Craftsmanship....

Some Kind of Help

10  REVIEWS
Some Kind of Help

Offers by Some Kind of Help on Angie's List

12/11/2018

My fence was repaired on the promised date and done well. The price I paid was totally fair. I received other estimates from different companies, AR fencing was by far the most prompt and polite. I would definitely recommend and or use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of fence

CATEGORY fences

Thanks for the nice note [Member Name Removed]. That wind storm continues to cause problems for several homeowners. I'm glad we are able to get to your needs quickly.

07/19/2017

I cannot say enough good things about John and this company. They have such great customer service -they treat you like family. John communicates quickly and often and the crew was very friendly, polite and professional. The price was incredibly reasonable and the quality of the materials and work was high.. We didn't quite get everything cut down trimmed the right way and John was gracious enough...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an old fence that needed to be replaced. John and his crew came in and took out the old fence one day and replaced it three days later.

D

01/19/2016

install was fast, to fast, they never added water to all the concrete in the holes around the fence poles. I have had to reset several  post and found no solid concrete. they did not wait for concrete to setup before installing rest of fence. sloppy job.. More than likely it was subbed out to a sub standard crew..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install wood privacy fence

10/30/2015

The job went really well.  There was some delay due to weather and they let me know they were behind a couple of weeks but then I got a call that they would be there and the job was done quickly and efficiently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built approximately 115 ft of 6ft tall privacy fence

08/26/2015

I called them because of their A+ rating. They didn't even bother to return my call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing! They didn't even bother to return my call.

CATEGORY fences

My apologies [Member Name Removed]. I am the new business owner as of July 2014. I wasn't aware that there was an Angie's list account for the business until today where they gave me access to our account. . I am sorry that I wasn't able to provide a quote to you for your project and hope that you were able to find someone to complete the project. Ross

FENCING INCLUDING WOOD PRIVACY, SHADOW BOX, & BOARD ON BOARD, WOOD CAP & TRIM, CUSTOM WOOD COLUMNS, SEVERAL STYLES OF WOOD PICKET, WOOD SCALLOPED, ARCHED OR SAWTOOTH, GALVANIZED & VINYL COATED CHAIN LINK, ORNAMENTAL IRON, POST & RAIL, FARM FENCE, DOG PENS, VINYL FENCING, GATE OPERATORS, INTERCOM SYSTEMS, ACCESS CONTROLS, CUSTOM FENCING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available