Ozark Wood Care

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2009

Ozark Wood Care provides a wide range of services and products to home owners throughout NW Arkansas, SW Missouri and Eastern Oklahoma. We specialize in eco friendly solutions for the care and maintenance of log and wood sided homes. We make maintaining your log cabin or wood sided vacation home easy!...

Window World of the Ozarks LLC

PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environment.

08/07/2017

Made appointment to obtain estimate. Vendor did not show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean log siding. Apply stain

CATEGORY house painters

01/02/2017

the work that his people did when they were there was very good but getting there was the problem. and i have been calling Steve for going on two years trying to get him to show up and finish the job. the last time we talked i even told him if he would come down that i would pay him to respray the whole house why he was here finishing what he started over two years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
to strip my log home fill all cracks and re spray house deck and paint all doors and new lattice.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,doors

11/13/2014

The work was incredible an A+ level, however there were issues with him showing up when scheduled. I felt the work could have been done more quickly than the two weeks it took.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They reconditioned our log home. This involved stripping the logs with cornmeal and restaining them.

CATEGORY house painters

08/01/2013

I requested information from Ozark Wood Care by submitting a web form I found on their web site. Less than 12 hours later, I received a call from Steve Schmidt who is the owner of the company. I asked him to come look at my house and give me an estimate. He said he was working in my area and would be by later that afternoon or the next day for sure. As promised, he showed up at my house less than ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ozark Wood Care stripped all of the failed stain off my log sided home with a corn cob blaster. Then they applied a wood preservative called ECO wood treatment to the bare logs.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

07/11/2013

Ozark Wood Care (aka Paint Pros) refinished my log home in May 2013. They did a great and thorough job, worked fast, made repairs and corrections to help prevent future wood damage, and cleaned up the mess. I was on a business trip while they worked, and the owner/manager stayed in contact with me, sending pictures  and updates constantly. They had quoted a contingency to cover delays and unexpect...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stripped and refinished log home; repaired logs and wood siding; made corrections to help prevent future wood damage; cleanup.

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,woodworking,house painters

Our speciality eco friendly services include: Power washing, staining, painting, sealing. Media blasting, corncob blasting, rot repair, log replacement (full and half), chinking and caulking. Log and wood siding installation, metal and composite roofing installation.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available