Eureka Massage Ctr

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2011

Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Dominic Fabis & Julie Rogers. ...

05/16/2013

I arrived and was warmly greeted. I changed into a robe and went into the room. Nice soft music was playing and it smelled great. I layed down, closed my eyes and let her work her magic. I was very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having some back pain and needed a massage desperately. I was able to get in right away and the massage was wonderful!

03/03/2012

Dominic Fabis is a fabulous massage therapist.  He has been a massage teacher and practitioner for a long time.  He is strong, gentle, deep.  He also provides a great massage experience, with different oils and lotions, heat treatments.  Get the 1.5 hour massage for the ultimate experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some muscle pain in my lower back, so made an appointment with Dominic Fabis and Eureka Massage.  I've been going to Dominic for a number of years and he gives a great massage.  I've tried a number of massage therapists in Eureka Springs, and Dominic is my favorite.

10/07/2011

I  used to go to Eureka Springs a couple of times each year.  I called it my "read, eat, and sleep" weekend.  There are a number of places to get massages.  I tried several, until I discovered Alexa Pittinger, with Eureka Massage.  She has magic fingers.  I also have chronic sinus problems.  She used an essential oil and massaged my sinus areas, and did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alexa Pittinger, the owner, gives the best massage I've ever had.  I've tried many others, but she is the best. She has been a massage therapist for about 30 years.  Her prices are very reasonable.  I would highly recommend Alexa.

CATEGORY massage therapy

Massage therapist, wellness program, relaxation massage, hot rocks & reflexology.