Certified Appliance Svc

Angie's List since October 2010

At Certified Appliance Service, we provide our customers high-quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to take your order during regular business hours, or feel free to leave us a message and one of our staff members will return your call as soon as possible. Please send payments to P.O.Box 509 Eureka Springs, AR 72632. Additional contact: Debi Holmes We service major household items!...

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Award 2019
Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

06/19/2017

The technician was prompt and efficient. I was doing laundry within an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer needed a new heating element.

C

08/06/2016

Because of an exacerbation of arthritis in my hands, I was not able to do this simple job of turning off circuit breaker, removing two screws and element then replacing element and screws. The element was first put in upside down which increased the in home time from 15 minutes to 20 minutes. I had researched the element cost already and knew that I could purchase one for 25- 30 dollars.Even with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced heating g element element in oven

C

10/09/2015

As soon as he left I ran a full load in the machine and it leaked again.  I called back to tell them that the machine leaked again and they said they would be back in the morning (today).  By noon they had not arrived.  I called and they indicated they would NOT be back and that my check would be returned.  Poor service, rude response and not very professional.  I won't use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tried to find leak in washing machine.  Didn't find one, even though it had leaked all over the floor the day before.  I tried to tell him that I had a full load in when it leaked.  He only tested the machine when there was no load of clothes in the machine, and couldn't find the leak.

12/30/2014

The service tech said the transmission was out on the washing machine, and it wouldn't cost much more to replace the machine, so we opted to do that.  He said the freezer needed a new condenser, but he wasn't certified to do that on a Sub-Zero.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed broken washing machine and freezer.

12/30/2014

The service call went just fine.  The repair man was courteous, on time, and very informative about what was wrong with my refrigerator, and what the repair costs would be.  I would recommend them for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked out why my refrigerator was not staying cold.

CATEGORY appliance repair

Large & Small Appliance Repair.

Commerical Appliances.