Elia, Dr. Kristi M.

Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

06/05/2014

The doctors always make sure you are comfortable and the atmosphere is calming. The windows and televisions help keep your mind off of the visit. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had several visits to Dr Elia's office. The staff and doctors are very friendly and helpful. I am have been very happy with all the services I've had done.

06/04/2014

Fantastic place. Took care of my tooth problem asap!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great bedside manner!

01/20/2014

All though my last appointment was for a checkup. I have used Dr. Elia to fill cavaties, do extractions, root canals and crowns. She is very gentle and makes you feel comfortable. She has even called me at night to check on me after a procedure! Wonderful dentist! Twp of my children make a 2 hour drive back home to see her ;)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last appointment was for a cleaning and checkup. The dental hygenist cleaned my teeth and then Dr. Elia looked at them and my x-rays. She said all was fine and to com back in 6 months.

08/28/2013

Fantastic service provided by a very knowledgeable dentist and staff. The dentistry is a very clean and modern office, and is very comfortable from the waiting room to the examination rooms. Everyone is very polite and professional. They do not treat you as another patient, but as a member of the family. It's obvious that they care about your health. Dr. Elia is a very special and remarkable denti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been going to see Dr. Elia for routine dental work, cleaning and follow-up. I found her and the staff to be very friendly and helpful in explaining my dental issues and making sure I was comfortable with all the work that was done.

05/03/2013

Sometimes she is so busy it is hard to get an appointment. For an emergency she is always available but, for a regular appointment it can take a while to get in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr. Elia for my general cleaning and any cavity's I need filled.

General dentistry.