Simmons Chimney Sweep

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since August 2012

Serving Arkansas counties since 1980; Certified and Insured for your protection...

A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.

Professional Chimney Cleaning, Inspections, Repair and Fireplace Installations. Arkansas’ Best Chimney Sweep Serving 15 Counties in Central Arkansas with 20 Years in Business. When it comes to friendly, professional chimney sweep and fireplace services, A-1 Chimney Pro is #1!

02/27/2017

It went great! The owner/operator was able to clean my chimney and teach me how to use my fireplace insert. He was very informative and kind. The work he did was great and I've had no problem using the fireplace all winter long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cleaned

12/01/2013

This is the 2nd year we have used Simmons and are very pleased. They ensure that they attend to every detail of the system to be sure that everything is clean and safe. Since we have never owned a wood burning stove, we had many questions. They spent the time to answer all our questions about the operation of the stove and even talked about what wood to use and how it burnt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean chimney, inspect and clean stove

09/28/2013

Excellent service. Provided information on my chimney system. Took his time to explain so I understood. I heard he was the best in the area, and I agree. Would recommend to all in need of cleaning or repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Certified chimney for use. Explained system.

08/07/2012

He's very personable. He's sort of the aging hippie type almost, he's just a really nice guy. I'm 52 and he's older than me. He's a free spirit, he's very professional and always puts on his hat and comes dressed for the conditions of the job. One thing I like best about him, he is so clean, he lays out drop cloths from the wood stove to the door. He keeps the vacuum cleaner outside and runs a duc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simmons Chimney Sweep does work for me. We've used them for over 20 years.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

Chimney cleaning and maintenance, flue repairs,chimney water sealing, wood heating products sold and installed; Wood, Gas, Pellet stoves sold and installed.

Check, PayPal