Welch's Cleaning Service

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 17 Reviews

We are a small family owned business located in Conway, Ar. ASK ABOUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!...

Handy House Cleaning

09/12/2014

I fired this person and got my money refunded.  At least that's what I believe happened.  Let me check my bank statements.  Thanks for reminding me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasted my time.   They would not clean the house at times I was available or my renter was available.  It was not an unreal request to come clean on Saturday since they would not work past 1600 on the week days.  Military renter, military owner -- not available during the times they normally cleaned, so asked either for evening cleaning after 1630 or Saturday cleaning.  Failed to arrive multiple scheduled times.

07/11/2014

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that we purchased. It worked out horribly. They ended up ignoring our messages. We ended up having to get Angie's List to refund our money. We would not use them in the future.

05/15/2014

They were very good. It went real well. They were very nice. They worked hard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

D

10/29/2013

Scheduling her was a real pain. The first day she was supposed to come, she had an emergency at her apartment and couldn't make it. She was supposed to let me know the next day if she was coming....I never heard from her. I called her back and scheduled for a couple of weeks later. When she showed up that morning (earlier than the time we agreed on), she told me she had a doctor's appointment and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought this through an Angie's List promotion and paid only $99, which was supposed to give me 6 hours. She was supposed to clean my whole house. I took one room off the list since it wasn't used much.

10/23/2013

I scheduled with April to clean my house three weeks in advance and called to confirm with her two days before and she said I was "not on her schedule". We rescheduled and she did not show up. I have called her repeatedly and she will not answer my calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal from Welch's Cleaning Service.

CATEGORY house cleaning

We service Residential and Commercial customers. We specialize in trashout and new construction. We also do general housekeeping along with yard/lawn maintenance and many others.

Check, Financing Available