Caldwell Toyota Scion

Angie's List since August 2010

Caldwell Toyota is the only Toyota dealer to win the Toyota President's Award for Customer Service Excellence in Arkansas for 8 consecutive years. Our dealership has an ever-growing inventory of New 2014 Toyota Models including the Tundra, Tacoma, Camry, Corolla, and Prius. We also carry a large inventory of Pre-Owned Vehicles and allow our customers to evaluate their trade-ins right on our website....

Sullivan's Automotive

Family owned and operated since 1996. We offer a clean and honest environment for the people of Little Rock to have their vehicle serviced by professionals with over 50 years of combined experience. We service all vehicles domestic and foreign with the exception of European made vehicles.

08/30/2016

I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a regular maintenance.

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchased vehicle

09/19/2013

Wonderful lounge area with TV, wi-fi, free drinks and snacks. Service is always performed to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil change

03/26/2013

At Caldwell Toyota, they are very honest and reputable. They have a very helpful business. They are knowledgeable about their products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my tire repair at Caldwell Toyota last month and they didn't charge for anything.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

C

03/20/2013

The experience has been mediocre but they are the only Toyota dealership in town so I have to take it to them for everything. I haven't been thrilled with them. Their customer service is not up to standard. I would advise people to be careful what they tell you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Caldwell Toyota for a recall for a couple of things on a Prius.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales