Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts

Angie's List since May 2011

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

Arkansas Roofing Kompany Roofing is a full service roofing company specializing in the residential & commercial roofing market with nearly a century of experience in the building industry. We handle all types of roofing needs from asphalt shingles to metal application. Our team will install seamless gutters, windows, all types of siding, blown fiberglass insulation as well as rolled insulation. We are a family own, member of the Conway Chamber of Commerce. A fully insured, bonded corporation, providing the latest technology with years of proven experience. We ensure that our clients receive the most professional service at the best competitive price. Our goal is to offer unparalleled knowledge, honest high quality workmanship and products. As a fully licensed and insured company, we stand behind our service with over 100 years of collective experience between our staff and specialized professionals. Our customer service team will assist you no matter what kind of catastrophe you have experienced, hail, hurricane, wind and storm damage. Our desire is to be the first company that you think of in a disaster. We have a reputation for unparalleled knowledge and ability, outstanding customer service and retention, relentless execution and a true understanding of customers needs. We routinely transform the everyday three-tab roof into a dimensional covering, you call home. We guarantee that you will receive the kind of service that you deserve and expect from a premier company like Arkansas Roofing Kompany Our company is experienced in insurance claim work and we boast a high success rate when we negotiate with insurance companies. Commercial Roofing Solutions Our Commercial team work with property managers and retailers to insure roofs are properly maintained and protected. Our response is quick and professional. We oversee roof warranty with a strong dedication to our trade. Arkansas Roofing Kompany specializes in all types of Church Steeple repair both inside and outside. We work with all types of roof replacement types. Arkansas Roofing Kompany will be attentive to your comfort and needs throughout the process while we work with you. We understand the huge inconvenience and interruption something of this nature can cause to your family or business. We will work in an effective timely fashion, while maintaining the excellent quality and workmanship to get the job done right. Our service and materials will meet or exceed building code in all types of applications. We will work with you to create a manageable financing package with monthly payments as low as $69.00. Arkansas Roofing Kompany has partnered with Bank of the Ozark to create affordable financing to meet your home improvement needs. Equinox Outdoor Concepts is the Premier Installers for Equinox Louvered Roof in Arkansas and beyond. This state of the art louvered roof system is solar powered, adjustable and has a 10 year warranty. This is the cadillac product and we professionally install on your deck or patio. This unit can also be free standing.Complete gutter systems carries rain water away. Commercial and residential applications there is no comparison this is absolutely the best product on the market for the money and value, hands down, Compassion and dedication is our driving force. Our philosophy is to "Do the best job possible for our clients and represent them through the entire process" We appreciate our clients and hold them in the highest respect and it shows....

SILAS TAYLOR ROOFING CO

Roofing

04/04/2017

Customer service was excellent. We love the products and will be buying more in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased Berlin Gardens adirondack chairs from Equinox Outdoor Concepts. They will last a lifetime and are so comfortable.

CATEGORY furniture sales

04/04/2017

Best experience possible. You wouldn't think it would go as smoothly as it did, but we were very happy with our experience!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed Malarkey 30 year shingles on my roof. The sale person was knowledgeable and personable. The workers did a great job and clean up was immaculate! They also installed gutters for us and did a great job. I would highly recommend them to anyone who has roofing, siding or gutter needs.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

11/03/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore off and replaced roof on house, detached garage, and storage building. Repaired siding and added gutters to the house and detached garage. Everything was done as promised and the quality of work was excellent. All debris and extra materials were picked up and removed. Overall a very pleasant experience with a company that seems to care about their customers.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

C

06/05/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my roof replaced after tornado storm. The workers were nice and did a good job fast. My ratings are based on the management and sales. I found this company here on Angie's list and they had good ratings and offered a coupon. When I called them out for estimate they said they didn't know anything about the coupon. I printed off said coupon to show to them and they would not honor it. We regretfully went ahead with them and was promised air vents and a gutter in the price quote those two things also was not honored. The salesman was not knowledgeable about the services and the lady that initially came out was rude to the workers across the street from our home. This company does not act in a professional manner and I don't care to recommend or use their service again. They lie to get your business then neglect the promise they made.

CATEGORY roofing

D

05/16/2013

Russ came out to give me an estimate very quickly (4-8-2013). He seemed very knowledgeable and professional and we agreed to start the project on 5-1-2013 (I had a lower estimate with another company, but decided to use ARK because they seemed more professional). Russ told me that the people who had built the garage roof didn't do it correctly for the weight of the roof, and didn't do the supports...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a sagging roof. The support for the roof needed to be strengthened and I needed the shingles to be replaced. We decided to have them install a metal roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Our goal is to offer unparalleled knowledge, honest high quality workmanship & products. As a fully licensed & insured company, we stand behind our service with over 200 years of collective experience between our staff & specialized professionals. We have a reputation for guaranteed support & ability, outstanding customer service & retention, relentless execution & a true understanding of customer’s needs. See website for additional services. www.arkansasroofingkompany.com,equinoxoutdoorconcep

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, PayPal