Rommel, Dr. John F

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. There are two dental hygienists, a bilingual staff, and acceptance of most dental insurances and credit cards. Also available is CareCredit - a dental financing program....

05/01/2013

I was having a bad toothache last week. Called and got in the next day for an xray/exam. He showed me exactly what was wrong and said he would like to make sure there was no infection/sinus problems before he fixed my tooth. I'm pregnant, so he personally called my OBGYN to make sure the medicines were safe for me, and then wrote me a prescription for antibiotics/sinus. My appointment was today (5...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having a bad toothache that was keeping me up at night from a tooth that broke off a year ago (that another dentist told me was no big deal). His office manager got me in the next day and was super friendly. His dental assistant was easy to talk to as well. He came in and talked to me, has a wonderful bedside manor. Very relaxed and easy going.

11/19/2012

Easy to get an appointment I could live with, got in quickly, the extraction was amazingly painless (got a second dose of novacain as Dr Rommel wanted to be sure I was deadened well. Great dentist, easy to talk to and great staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a molar pulled that had cracked in half. Dr Rommel had warned me on an earlier visit that I needed a crown but I procrastinated and the tooth split down the middle and had to be pulled.

10/19/2011

Had cleaning one day, filling replaced the next,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lost a filling, was able to get an appointment quickly and the work was done well, with minimal discomfort and pain, very good dentist.

CATEGORY dentists

It is our policy to provide the very best dental care to our patients by performing all general dentistry services. We do cosmetic and restorative dentistry, oral surgery and endodontics, crown and bridge work, dentures, TMJ and sleep apnea devices, whitening, and preventive dentistry. Children are always welcome.

Orthodontics are not offered at this clinic.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available