Ritchie's Appliance Repair Inc

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since December 2012

We are a small local owned business in Clarksville. We take cash or check. We have a one time service call fee plus the cost of parts. We are also authorized to repair all whirlpool, GE, and Electrolux appliances....

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Award 2019
Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angie's List

11/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On time, efficient, reasonable price.

03/08/2014

The heating element on our 18 yr. old White Westinghouse Range / oven needed to be replaced . Ritchie knew where to find the PART and install it .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed oven.

05/11/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were very pleased with : Prompt response Knew what he was doing Repair of Washer back to original shape Reasonable charges .

12/23/2012

,great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I want others to know about this business,as they have been doing work for me over the last few years, and they are the greatest. Living in a very rural setting it isn't easy to find people to come out to our home- often service providers will say they will be out at a certain time and they never show up or even call. You will not have that ever happen to you again with the Ritchies. They do a great job in all areas in my opinion- cost, explanation of problem, being punctual and courteous and I could go on and on, but I will just say again if you need an appliance repaired give them a call you won't be disappointed. suzie whitson new Blaine, ar they have repair two washers for me and one of the washer was a lemon from the beginning and my oven twice. the last repair involved him coming to my home twice and parts- still the job was only 124.07 and I feel that was a fair price indeed for the time and travel along with repair parts.

CATEGORY appliance repair

We repair all major brands of appliances. Refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers, dishwashers, garbage disposals, and microwaves. We also install dishwashers. We are an authorized servicer for whirlpool, GE, and Electrolux.

We do not work on TV's or small countertop appliances.