Clarksville Family Pharmacy

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Clarksville Family Pharmacy is a locally owned business and employs 7 individuals. Though founded in June, 2011, the employees have served the pharmacy needs of this community for 5 years prior to CFP's inception....

C

12/20/2014

Made customers feel like they are bothering the lady pharmacist, whenever a question was asked about the medication. Did not ever freely give the discounted price on medication unless customer asked for generic pricing. For the price and service I would not go back to this pharmacy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pharmacy, some of the staff is very unfriendly.

CATEGORY pharmacy

02/23/2012

They just opened 6 or 7 months ago. I do a lot of work for the guy that owns it. He told me that I could get all my scripts for half of what I was paying and it was true. The service is great. They will deliver to my house and I live 20 miles away. It only takes 5 minutes or less for them to fill our prescriptions. They are awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Clarksville Family Pharmacy for our pharmacy.

CATEGORY pharmacy

Thanks so much. We appreciate you and your business. Our goal is to be a blessing to this community as its people are to us.

We offer a full range of pharmacy services, including regular services, long-term care services, hospice services, and some compounding. Also, we offer free delivery & after hours emergency services and accept most insurance plans.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover