NWA Restore It Inc

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since March 2012

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Fire, Water, Storm, Mold, & HAZMAT Damage Specialists and Carpet Cleaning and Flooring Specialists...

ETA Roofing Company

With over 15 years of experience in the roofing industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from shingle to metal roofing. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give ETA Roofing Company a call today, we look forward to working with you!

C

11/30/2017

There was a major discrepancy on the price quoted and the final invoice. I was majorly taken advantage of due to the fact that I had already moved, new owners were in the house and the money (+ additional) was put into escrow. NWA restore knew of additional money and the final invoice came back significantly over quoted price (120% over) and strangely close to the total sum in escrow which I didn’...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage due to leaking window. Remediated water damage and restored dining room.

CATEGORY remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters,mold removal

09/19/2017

I love what they did to kitchen

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water damage in kitchen due to faulty roof put on by unlicensed roofer. My fault. Helping out a friend. As soon as NW Restoring had info from insurance they were there. It took a little longer than they said it would but they had several guys move out of state and the owners father in law passed away so it was really just the circumstances.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,roofing,interior painters

C

09/06/2017

We had some water damage that was caused by a dishwasher. They had to come out and kind of tear up the floor and tear up the kitchen and redo all of that. They didn't stand behind their work. I never felt like I was a priority. There was a job that seemed to get their attention before mine. It just kind of grew into frustration.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided water damage mitigation, remoulded and out in a kitchen sink.

CATEGORY plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

06/07/2016

I couldn't have asked for better service.  They were professional, polite, and thorough.  They did not hesitate to get right to the repairs and at the same time filling me in on what they found and what they were doing to fix the problem.  The 2 gentlemen were Tommy & Rick.  If I ever need that kind of help again I will definitely ask for them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A tree fell on my two story shop building.  Submitted claim last night, talked to the adjuster this a.m. who assigned NWA restoreit. They were here at my home within 1 hour of talking to them & took down the tree that had fallen on the roof.  Inspected the roof for damage and replaced broken shingles immediately.  Also replaced the water divert er that had come down off of the fascia. Got rid of the downed tree & cleaned up any debris.  I do not know the cost as the insurance co. will make the decision on what to pay after their bill is submitted.  Sounds like it will be less than my deductible. They were excellent and thorough with the repairs.

CATEGORY roofing

11/05/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called the company after flooding due to a water leak. They were at the house and working in less than an hour and stayed until 9 in the evening. I was very pleased with their very professional work and would not hesitate to call them again if needed.

CATEGORY roofing,water damage restoration

Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Fire Damage Restoration Specialist,Storm Damage Restoration,Roofing, Plumbing and Electrical Repairs,Certified Hazardous Materials Remediation and Testing,General Remodeling and Repairs,Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Odor Removal,Air Duct/HVAC Cleaning,Wood Floor Restoration

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available