Animal Hospital of Centerton

Angie's List since June 2012

We are a small animal clinic specializing in creating a plan for the best care possible for your pet. Currently, we provide full medical and surgical care with in house blood work and digital x-ray, as well as general wellness care by appointment. Our boarding availability is limited, so please make reservations in advance.We accept cash, check, credit, and care credit....

Millers Moving

31  REVIEWS
Millers Moving

As owner of Miller's Moving Service, Dean Miller works with his son Weston doing residential moving. We use a truck and enclosed trailer for moves within a 100 mile radius and Uhaul equipment for cross country moves. Our motto is the Golden Rule, serving our clients in the way we would wish to be served if we were moving.

05/26/2017

05/26/2017

01/09/2014

Dr. Hooper is awesome. Both of our dogs see her regularly. The clinching visit though was just over a year ago. We had just gotten a new puppy from a local shelter and my kids had gotten attached quickly. Within a few days he got sick and the shelter called about the same time and said they had a dog that had Parvo that was above our dog. I was able to get him in to see her immediately and he did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
treated a torn dewclaw

04/27/2013

Dr. Hooper is truly wonderful! Answered all my questions, set- up appointment for my dogs x-rays and promptly responded to a question I called her office about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Examined my dogs injured leg, gave her diagnosis and additional tests to confirm diagnosis.

06/21/2012

From start to finish we enjoyed our visit. From the office manager, the vet tech and the veterinarian. My dogs were not nervous either, which is completely unusal for them. Everyone in the office was very attentive and friendly. I loved the veterinarian we saw, Dr. Hooper. She was friendly and informative. It seems we have found our new veterinarian.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my two dogs for their annual vaccinations/checkup. Both dogs had comprehensive exams, fecal exams w/ parasite screenings, heartworm tests, bordetella vaccinations and DHLP-PV vaccines. The dogs did not receive their rabies vaccines as they had the three year rabies vaccine a couple of years ago and aren't due for them yet. The total charges also included a 6 month box of Heartguard.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinarians: general wellness care, internal medicine, surgery, dentistry Dog Grooming

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available