Integrity Home Improvements

A 5 Reviews

Angie's List since August 2017

19 Valley Rd

Cabot, AR 72023

Integrity home improvement inspects your home and takes pictures if something is needed. We focus on exterior gutters, gutter guards, gutter leafguard and repairs. Siding cleaning, roof repairs, roof leaks, gas vents refurbish chimney tops and caps and flashing. We build decks, deck washing and staining. Much more just ask.......

gutter installation (3)door (1)gutter cleaning (1)handyman (3)woodworking (1)roofing (1)lighting (1)garage door repair and installation (1)electrical (1)appliance repair (1)

11/03/2020

The service was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repair the gutter and outside wood of the house.

CATEGORY gutter repair,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

01/31/2019

It was really good. Highly recommend. Really nice guy. Very reasonable prices.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed chimney

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2018

09/22/2017

Everything went great as far as I know. We haven't had a rainstorm yet to see for sure how the covers will work, but it'll be fine I'm sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The gutters were covered and repaired.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

C

09/12/2017

It went fine. I thought that he was going to clean the gutters, but when he arrived and I realized he was going to just inspect them I felt kind of obligated to have him do the work. He did find and repair a soffit that was loose, and a couple of places on my gutters that needed repairs so in the end it was needed after all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a gutter and roofing inspection. He repaired a soffit that was coming loose as well.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2017

09/12/2017

The last time I had him come was to fix my garage door that had buckled. He came right out and got it working. He's a very pious person, and I like that. He does the work and does it right which I especially like. Whenever I call he usually comes out the next day! He always treats me right, and does the work right, so I'm very happy with him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's installed two new exterior doors, fixed my garage door, changed out light fixtures, put down bead board, helped me with my gas cook-top and so many other little things.

CATEGORY appliance repair,electrician,garage doors,handyman service,lighting,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017