McCauley Services

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since March 2012

We provide personable, effective and outstanding pest control service for our valued customers. We’ve worked to instill our strong family values and high quality standards into our business practices and company culture. We believe in giving back and helping our communities, we feel passionate about the high level of quality and integrity we provide with each service. Our highly trained team of professionals exceed state standards on continual training and educational courses. McCauley Services also ensures that our staff is friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy. In fact, we run extensive background checks, drug testing, driving records and other qualification checks....

Hicks Home Fix

5  REVIEWS
Hicks Home Fix

I'm Darryl, your Repair Expert. I've always loved fixing things and have cultivated a desire to meet all of your home care needs. I am a Certified Building & Grounds Maintenance Technician, EPA Certification, NCCER Certification & HVAC AAS Degree Whether you need a major repair or a renovation, I can deliver professional skills at a fair price. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment. We provide a full consultation to explain available options so that you can choose the service that’s right for your home or business. We strive to meet your project's needs and save you the time!

01/05/2018

The problem was taken care of in a friendly and professional manner. They had the best rates and the very nice serviceman has returned twice to make sure things were good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a roach and rat problem.

04/15/2015

N/A/ No work was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted McCauley Services for pest and termite protection. They were not able to provide a termite contact because they use the in ground bait stations and we could not use them at our house. I must say they were great and I wish they could have used them. The guy offered to look at the house and see if there were any issues that we had not noticed at this time.

05/11/2013

We moved from Florida, home of giant flying cockroaches,and I thought we wouldn't deal with that in North Little Rock, but I was wrong. I don't think my landlord had ever treated the house since she owned it so it was pretty bad. I contacted McCauley to get an estimate after talking to a couple of other companies. They were extremely responsive, answered all my questions ahead of time, and gave me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment for smoky brown cockroaches (ie big flying buggers). Dusted crawl space, sprayed foundation, sprayed inside, sprayed garage.Also, treated for rats in crawl space.

08/04/2012

They have always been prompt and I have just been satisfied with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
McCauley pest control Services does indoor and outdoor pest control for us.

06/26/2012

They came out promptly and their technician was extremely friendly. He seemed to know what he was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use The Bug Man for pest control. I have them come out quarterly.

CATEGORY pest control

Pest, bed bug, termite, mosquito misting protection & control.