Walton Life Fitness Center

Angie's List since April 2012

B Rated | 3 Reviews

01/26/2014

They have an amazing amount of equipment and the circuit room is great. It is a room with about 10 stations that each work different parts of your body in 1-2 minute increments. The pool is amazing and the customer service is pretty good. The fitness center also offers free classes on certain days whether it be zumba, yoga, and whatever else you can find available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use WLFC often since I am an employee here at the home office. Getitng fit and being healthy is something that our company encourages and that's why we are offered this opportunity at such a low price (approx $9 per pay period - that includes your spouse, they go free)

11/16/2012

The only problem with the Walton Fitness Center based on my 10 years' experience there is a decline in the quality of janitorial service. The men's locker rooms are now often filled with trash or discarded towels on the floor. This did not used to be a problem; it started to become so about four (?) years ago.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to the Walton Fitness Center to play racquetball or swim. I've done so weekly since 5/02. The Center provides facilities for doing this, including locker rooms.

04/12/2012

The experience is good. I would use them again. I work for Walmart and that is how I use it. It is the fitness center that they use for their employees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Walton Life Fitness Center for fitness. I used their pool. They have all of the fitness equipment and they have massage therapy. I know they have different fitness classes at different levels.