Tim's Automotive & Towing

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since April 2010

Additional contact name - Jessica Puryear....

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been in the auto transport industry. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers for their peer ratings, accident history, experience and expected delivery time. Most of the time we will use a carrier that we use week in, week out; that way they will do a good job with your vehicle transport because they want our future business. Auto Shippers Express is the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped in a hurry. Our Express Dispatch Service is unmatched for speed of pickup and travel time. This usually results in a savings of several days on each vehicle move. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25.

Award 2019

08/24/2017

It went well. They informed me of the cost and what was happening at each step. THoroughly explained everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to have my car towed in. I did not know if it was a blown head or what. Turned out to be a blown out spark plug which damaged the coil as well and the head threads. The head threads had to be fixed along with a new coil.

CATEGORY auto repair,towing

05/26/2017

They saved me hundreds of $$$. Found the small problem and fixed in 2 hours. Professional and most of all Trustworthy. They have my business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Car was stalling at any stop. Unable to get vehicle to idle correctly, in a stop position.

03/27/2015

I'm not one who writes a lot of reviews but really felt compelled to write you in this instance.  I would never used Tim's Automotive before this instance and would not have heard of them without the prior reviews.  My sports car was sitting in the garage all winter and would not start even with me trying to jump my car via generator or my other car.  The battery was only a yr old and I didn't thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace battery

CATEGORY auto repair,towing

07/25/2014

Very nice and professional people who do not seem to overcharge for services and so far seem to fix things right the first time. We will definitely be going back for maintenance in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the brakes and inspected a leak in the under carriage.

06/03/2014

Had a oil change done and they installed the wrong oil filter which came off and ruined the engine.   The insurance comp-any for the oil change people paid for a rebuilt engine which tim's automotive installed.      Tim's not only installed the engine, but did it for exactly what they originally ;said it would cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an engine in my auto.

CATEGORY auto repair

We work on foregin and domestic automobiles. Our services include; Tune Ups, Cooling Systems, Electrical Systems, Front and Rear Suspenions, Struts and Shocks, Engine Replacement and Repair, Fuel Systems, Air Conditioning Systems, Heater System, Charging Sysytems, Clutches, Tranmission replacement and servicing.

We do not Rebuild Transmissions, Alignments, or mufflers.