Multi-Klean Residential and Commercial Services

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12-30-2007

811 SW Krug Rd

Bentonville, AR 72712

We are a trustful company with 20 years in cleaning experience with commercial and residential cleaning services....

house cleaning (74)window cleaning (16)carpet cleaning (2)

12/20/2020

Very professional and competent. Worked quickly and efficiently. Happy they came and will have them clean my house again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2020

12/13/2020

Arrived on time scheduled and did a thorough cleaning of the house. My kitchen sink hasn't looked this good since we put it in. Working full time and two teenage boys, I didn't think my house could get this clean unless the boys were away at camp.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2020

11/17/2020

My house was clean: floors mopped, baths cleaned, home dusted, etc. It felt great coming home to a clean home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

03/16/2020

These folks are very good. On time, quick, but excellent service. They don't waste time. They bring all their own supplies but will use any special request supplies you have at your home. I am going to be using them monthly going forward. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

10/08/2019

We use MultiKlean for recurring cleaning services for our home. The team is easy to communicate with, easy to schedule, and we have been pleased with their services. If there is ever any area that needs more attention, I just notify MultiKlean. They are very customer service-oriented and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Recurring cleaning services

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

09/11/2019

Very professional. They were on time. They pay attention to details. Price was within current market rates. Good follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House keeping for my residence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

04/10/2019

Multiclean did a fantastic job. I highly recommend this company to anyone who needs home or office cleaning. Employees are friendly and professional—work was completed quickly and thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

10/31/2018

She sent many of her team over to get it done for me timely. I love Janeth and her team. I used them many times and will continue to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a deep cleaning on my entire house quickly

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

06/22/2018

They came out to the house, walked through the place, told me the approximate clean time for each room, gave me their rate & said if their clean time went over what they quoted, there would be NO additional charge. They were supposed to be here at 8:00 a.m. 6/22. Did not show up. I gave them until 9:00 & called, got their voicemail, left message, no return call. Gave them until 10:00 & called agai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-out house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

Unfortunately it was not us the cleaning services you probably contacted. We haven’t miss any of our appointments in 12 years. We receive calls sometimes from people that hires other cleaning services and confuses with us. Please be sure next time to have complete information about the business you’re hiring.

01/25/2018

Janeth and her crew always do a great job. Before Janeth, I would always tree over having someone come clean my home. I often found myself cleaning before the cleaning people came. I don't do that with Janeth's crew. They are efficient and don't mind doing an extra task if I didn't have time to take are of it before they arrive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multi-Klean cleans our 5000 square foot home bi-weekly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2018

Detailed home, regular maintaining cleaning, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or one time cleaning. We take care of cleaning details you don't even expect that needs to be cleaned. Steam carpet cleaning. Window washing.

Window washing not over 10 feet tall.

Check, Visa