Good Life Renovations

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since April 2010

Owner operated....

Professional Electrical Solutions LLC

Residential and commercial electrical work licensed and insured over 25 years experience in Northwest Arkansas. Service work and new construction. No job too small.

Offers by Professional Electrical Solutions LLC on Angie's List

04/20/2015

Tom is a highly professional, courteous and knowledgeable contractor.  I would highly recommend him for all your handy-man needs.  His process are very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reversed pantry door, hang light fixture, hang peg board

CATEGORY handyman service

04/06/2015

The results were excellent and the price was almost too good to be true!  I was preparing my home for listing and my walls badly needed a fresh coat of paint, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money.   I opted for a single coat of color matched paint cutting in with a brush only where necessary. I am a very detail oriented person so believe me when I say Tom pays attention to the details.  He wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Color match interior paint and apply a single coat using a roller. Repair and re-texture minor drywall damage, fill nail holes, etc Recoat front door with polyurethane.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,interior painters,doors

02/16/2015

Tom provided good insight on what needed to be done to have the leak properly repaired.  Provided a fair estimate, and completed the work 100% to my satisfaction and exactly as agreed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired leak in walk-in shower by removing top of built-in bench, building appropriate slope so water would quickly drain off, water proofed seat with membrane, and repaired/replaced other grout in shower as necessary.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,plumbing,remodeling,basement waterproofing

09/22/2014

Everything outstanding!  Most competitive bid, immediate responses to my calls and questions, very thorough job, punctual and would call even if only a few minutes late. Very polite young family man working hard to grow his business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed and painted inside after fixing any bad spots.

CATEGORY remodeling,interior painters

[member name removed], Thanks for your review! It was a pleasure working for you and your wife! Hope you are doing well!!

09/20/2014

He did a great job and was so helpful.  I had just had shoulder surgery that week so I couldn't even take the light pictures down.  Tom was great to do it all for me and even offered to rehang them for me, but I wanted to give the paint a little more time to dry. Tom did a great job on the 3 areas where the drywall had cracked due to natural setting in the house.  If I didn't know I wouldn't even ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom painted my kitchen, kitchen ceiling as well as the hall and the hall ceiling.  He also fixed some cracks from the house  and in the living room and entryway  and touched them up.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

Interior & exterior painting, remodeling, tiling, kitchen, bathroom & basement remodeling.