GEORGE NUNNALLY CHEVROLET

Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

04/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service team at Nunnally provided fast and friendly service and matched Sam's Club price on a set of tires with mounting and balancing.

CATEGORY car tires

06/11/2015

The price was $20. They charged me for the price they didn't even charge me for the labor. It was something simple. Overall they were excellent. Their service stakes are very good. They called me, the next day I went there and they fixed it. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used George Nunnally Chevrolet for Auto service. I used them 2 weeks a go. It is a dealership and service place as well.

CATEGORY auto repair, car sales

09/20/2013

at first did not go well at all.  Then after I convinced the service writeer that I was not going to back down everything was taken care of.  He said that i was not entered into their computer properly.  I do think it was just an error as they have always treated me very well in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced a tire on new truck.

CATEGORY auto repair

D

06/05/2013

I just want to warn anyone who plans to buy a vehicle to avoid George Nunnally Cheverlet like the plague or watch them like a hawk.  They will mislead you, outright lie to you, and rush you into choosing something.  Make sure you are really interested in whatever you even look at because once their salesman thinks you have your eye on something they will have papers ready for your signature almost...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold me a truck.

CATEGORY car sales

02/21/2012

My husband was very comfortable with the people there. So, he decided to choose them. They were available if we needed them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided auto service.

CATEGORY car sales