Fast Auto & Tire

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2010

Family owned & operated. How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: years of experience. At Fast Auto & Tire, our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products at the best prices, and with unparalleled service. Our ASE-certified technicians will take care of your automotive needs. We pledge our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you try us, we're sure you'll be back for more!...

12/23/2014

When I picked up my car the check engine light came on I took it back to the shop and they repaired it and took care of it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Timing belt & water pump

08/05/2014

It went well. The device has been disconnected. They have performed several repairs. All have been satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring around theft device.

07/22/2014

Works better than before. I now have a place I will trust with all my vehicle issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C went out on vehicle, appointment was same day as when I called. They showed me what was wrong and then informed me cost to repair before preceding. A+ job for sure

05/19/2014

Spark plugs changed, differential lubricant changed, radiator flush, air filter changed, oil changed, transmission fluid changed, v belt changed, spark plug wires changed and overall inspection of the vehicle. Inspection revealed tire with good trad but had begun to break down (rot). Obtained tires at a price comparable to other sources. Fair price Great work Done in timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
100,000 mile service to a 2002 vehicle

06/29/2012

They can always get us in right away. They are very thorough and very honest. They quoted us one price and it ended up costing $100 more. Because they didn't give us a heads-on on it, they ate the cost and didn't charge us anymore. They are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Fast Auto Center for auto service.

CATEGORY auto repair

At Fast Auto & Tire, we offer a variety of services to enhance your vehicle's performance. Some services we offer are wheels & tires, air conditioning service/repair, battery and electrical system repair/replacement, belts & hose repair/replacement, brake service, computerized diagnostic, electrical service, engine service, oil changes, free shuttle service, tire repair/rotation, transmission services, yearly maintenance, and much more.