Dallison, Dr. Nobel S.

Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public....

10/07/2014

He is a nice guy. He is close, the closest dentist to us. He takes our insurance. His office needs some up grading .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Nobel Dallison for my dental needs. He did a deep cleaning on my teeth. He did half of my mouth last week and the other half this week.

05/27/2014

Dr. Dallison has been my children's dentist (ages 14 and 20) for past two years. He and his staff are very friendly. I would recommend him highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dentist

07/15/2013

He's a good dentist. I wouldn't go back to him if he wasn't doing a good job. I don't have any complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Nobel S. Dallison for general dental check up and cleaning.

04/19/2012

The entire family loves Dr Dallison. He is great with the kids and very friendly. He is very knowledgeable and understanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This appointment was because my youngest had a tooth that was bothering him. Dr Dallison was very friendly and helpful with my 6 year old. He kept him calm and entertained while he examined my childs teeth.

08/14/2011

Cracked a crown. New in town, so didn't have a regular dentist. Looked for conveniently-located office that accepted Delta Dental insurance. Appointment was available in a reasonable time-period. Gave them contact-information for my previous dentist, to transfer records. They took care of everything. Arrived on-time for appointment. Waited about 10 minutes before being sat in a dental chair. Chair...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning, exam, and temporary repair of cracked crown (smoothed sharp edged, consulted on how immediate the need for replacement might be - he said I could get by a while without replacement). Prescribed high-fluoride toothpaste, recommended fluoride rinse, critiqued brushing technique.