Corbin, Dr. Phillip/ Lifetime Wellness

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since October 2011

09/29/2015

Well I went to Dr Phillp Corbin he ask me questions then he put these stimulates on with heat and it felt good then he worked on my neck now I can turn my neck without the pinching and burning I feel so much better.My husband is going to make appointment now. Feeling lots better!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Been having pain in my neck for years went to another chiropractic and they used a different method. So I stopped going there. It didn't help.

05/11/2015

I think it's just real hand done and he did a lot of a stuff himself because he doesn't overbook all the time like a lot of doctors. He would do his own accessories and stuff and he would schedule stuff before. The staff was good. He does have one receptionist. It's not a real big office, but he definitely knew what he was talking about and knew how to take care of me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw him for chiropractic care.

05/20/2013

Phillip Corbin is a friendly helpful provider with expertice in this arena, I feel relaxed and comfortable so his adjustment was easy for me also he is patient with me that is always appreciated, on a few occasions my spine was extra tight. He uses hot packs first and this feels great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My spine likes adjustments to stay limber and elongated and sometimes I need adjustments for my neck because my duties are physically demanding.

02/26/2012

I was quite surprised to see that the service was fast yet efficient. Dr Corbin has an unusually gentle and concerned bedside manner. He takes the time to listen and explains any concerns I have. He is always on time for scheduled appointments and the staff is extra friendly, helpful, and accomodating. It is a small office where he does most everything himself (i.e. xrays, setup of machines, etc.)...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went into my appointment with Dr. Corbin expecting below par service because he would have too many patients to give each quality time, along with high prices because his website was the most professionally designed with a wide variety of information on the different services he offers. However, my experience has been just the opposite. I have been seeing the doctor for a neck injury. He provides numerous forms of treatment, explaining each one as he goes.

10/18/2011

I followed the course of treatment from beginning to ending.  I have not have any pain in my hip since then, even though it had been a recurring pain for a number of years.  I am very happy with Dr. Corbin's technique!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had been having severe pain in my hip for over a year.  The doctor assessed my condition and prescribed treatment.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Effectively treating fibromyalgia, back and neck pain, disc herniation, sciatica, migraines, auto accidents and many other conditions