BILL'S AUTOMOTIVE

Angie's List since July 2010

WE HAVE BEEN IN BUISNESS FOR 25 YEARS. WE WORK ON FORIEGN & DOMESTIC AUTOS & TRUCKS EVERYTHING BUT TRANSMISSIONS.HOURS 7;00 TO 5;00 MON THRU THURS 90 YEARS COMBINED EXPERIANCE .TOP NOTCH TECHS TOP RATED EQUIPMENT...

C

12/31/2014

They charged me for an hour of labor and did not find it however I found it in 15 minutes after they failed. Very dissapointed because on previous occasions they had done excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Look for a leak in radiator.

12/06/2013

The work was completed quickly. We are very pleased and would definitely use Bill's Automotive again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced Ball Joint on F250 Ford truck.

10/18/2012

I was skeptical that the problem could be tracked down, but have had no issues following repair. Considering the time spent in the shop to determine the problem, the repair fee seemed very reasonable. I was prepared for worse.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was an unknown electrical discharge from the battery when vehicle was parked. Bill identified the drain from the fuse box and replaced the fuse box.

06/13/2012

I give him an A over all rating and I will use him again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my vehicles to Bill's Automotive. I had the car repaired elsewhere but it was towed there and he kept it for several days and looked at it. The estimate on it was going to be quite a bit, like over $600.00. I like Bill's Automotive he runs his own little shop and don't have the overhead. I ran across the sign after I moved here.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto Service INCULUDING A/C SERVICE MOST TYPES OF SERVICE. CK OVER IS DONE & WORK IS NEVER PREFORMED BEFORE CUSTOMER IS CONTACTED

TRANS REPAIR BUT WE DO CHANGE FLUID & FILTERS