Best Collision

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2010

Best Collision is an auto repair shop located in Bentonville, Arkansas. We’re one of the few shops in the area that can repair your car after a collision to factory specifications. We draw upon more than 200 years of combined experience, extensive training and certification, and use the latest technology for each of our jobs. We have three full time estimators, all of our work comes with a lifetime guarantee, and we partner with all major insurance companies. Operating out of Bentonville, AR, since 2002, Kevin and Kim Morey (Owner/Operators), Kevin has over 35 years in the auto-body field and working directly with the insurance companies. Best Collision prides itself on auto body repair that meet your original factory specifications. We work with all major insurers. We use the latest technology for our repairs, bringing your car back up to OEM specifications. We have in house rental cars or we can get you set up with our free shuttle service. Our 12,000-square-foot facility is surrounded by a security fence and equipped with an array of video cameras. We take our responsibility to protect your property very seriously. But we don’t just do auto body repairs. We’re always learning, and participating in the community....

09/12/2018

Car was ready when promised and looked brand new. Nice part was I did not have to call them for follow up; they called me that they had it ready---earlier in the day than anticipated. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front fender repair

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting

12/02/2015

Best Collision is AWESOME!  We have used them many times (sorry to say) for our daughter's car that happens to be  a little accident prone.  They always have the best service.  They will drop her off at work and help facilitate getting the repairs done as quickly as possible.  Kevin and his crew are really the BEST.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed body damage to our car after an accident.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

04/29/2015

I stopped by Best Collision for an estimate to repair a dent in the back bumper of my car.  Another car backed into it in a parking lot and drove off without as much as an apology.  I was happy with the estimated price and the condition of the Best Collision office.  I sent the estimate to my insurance agent, and everything went well.  They fixed the car in the amount of time they promised.  I did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a dent in the rear bumper of my car.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

05/19/2014

They quoted a great price to replace my windshield and could get me in in a timely manner. My only complaint (and it's very minor) is that it took longer than they had thought it would so I had to wait longer than I wanted to. However, I would use them again and recommend them to others. I'd probably just emphasize more on getting an accurate waiting time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a windshield.

CATEGORY auto glass

04/01/2013

Did a GREAT job on the body work. Had the windows tinted and they were horribly done by the people they use. Eventually just had the tiny completely removed. For BODY WORK, Best was fantastic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body work on drivers side doors Window Tinting Paintless dent removal

CATEGORY auto body repair

We offer a variety of services including; paintless door ding & hail damage repair, air conditioner repair & all auto glass needs.

ask for details.