Abbey Carpet & Floor

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2010

We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home simple! At Bentonville Abbey Flooring Center, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in Bentonville. We have over 8000 samples of carpet and an extensive selection of area rugs. We also specialize in commercial flooring - giving your business or commercial space the look of success. Additional email - rob@abbeycarpetusa.com. Additional DBAs - ARC2, LLC, Abbey Carpets & Interiors....

4 Boyz Installers llc

We Install Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Stone, Linoleum Glue down, Vinyl Plank, Hardwood, laminate and Backsplash. We have 15 years of experience we are Licensed and Insured. We are affordable no job is too big or small. Call us for free quote and measurements. We would love to make your dream floor come to life

09/17/2020

I am very satisfied with the installation of my kitchen backsplash. They are very detailed and professional. I recommend them 👌

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen backsplash

CATEGORY remodeling

07/28/2020

Abbey Carpet & Floor installed wood floors and carpet - amazing work! The installers were very friendly and made sure they took great care of the materials being installed. Ravi was also very nice - great customer service every time I went there. They made suggestions and got me what I needed to match the decor of each room. Their theater room flooring selection was perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood flooring and carpet installations

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair

12/07/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Abbey Carpet & Floor recently installed new hardwood and tile in our house in Bentonville and did an exceptional job! They were fast, professional and delivered an amazing finished product. I would highly recommend them if you are considering new flooring in your house.

CATEGORY flooring

05/05/2015

It is a great company to work with. They were prompt, timely and did fantastic installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was installation of hardwood floors.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

04/21/2014

From our salesperson, Marc, to the installers, they were a joy to work with. Extremely prompt, kind, and had great ideas. Very responsive to all my questions. The installers were also on time or early both days they came, were so quick, and cleaned up completely after they were finished. The prices were fair, and I would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased hardwood floors for several rooms in our home and had them installed.

CATEGORY flooring

Carpet, Tile, Hardwood, sales, installation & repair.

N/A