Interpretations By Brenda

A 8 Reviews

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since June 2016

3571 Quail Ln

Benton, AR 72019

We like to help people love their home again. Additional contact name - Wes Tate....

interior painting (8)interior design (3)holiday decorating (2)muralist (1)blinds and curtain (1)

10/04/2017

I was in the middle of a master bath remodel when I had to fire my painter. I was very upset and needed a painter that could fix the mess the first painter had made and finish the project in a timely manner. The drywall contractor highly recommended Brenda and Wes. They were wonderful. They are not just painters, they are artist. I hardly knew they were in the house. Their work was impeccable. The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bath painting. Repaired bad painting done by previous painter. Painted large master closet (trim, cabinets, shelves, and walls). Painted master bath ( trim, walls, and cabinets).

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2016

I’m glad that we were able to finish your master bath project for you and that it was a positive experience for you! We deeply appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to future projects with you. Brenda Q.

09/27/2016

Brenda is very creative, reliable, reasonably priced and clean! She has guided me through many projects which include not only paint selection but also selecting furniture, accent pieces, flooring, lighting, fixture selections, draperies and custom bedding. Brenda and her team have painted every wall and ceiling in my home. They also create fabulous Christmas decorations for our holiday season. My...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom painting; decorating; custom draperies and bedding

CATEGORY interior designers,window treatments,holiday decorators,muralist,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

09/27/2016

Brenda has completely transformed my home. I cannot speak highly enough of her and her work. She is assuredly the most conscientious individual I have ever had working in my home. We moved into a home that was vacant for almost two years and the inside reflected a lot of neglect. She has guided me through an extensive renovation and has updated every room in our home. I am so happy with the result...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint, faux painting, interior design, custom bedding/draperies, and holiday decorating.

CATEGORY interior designers,holiday decorators,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2016

Photo for Interpretations By Brenda - 3571 Quail Ln, Benton, AR - 33611165

06/21/2016

It went great. She turned an ordinary kitchen into something that should be profiled in a magazine. I would and do recommend her often.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brenda faux finished kitchen cabinets for us

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2016

06/20/2016

I feel honored to recommend Brenda Quattlebaum. She is very talented. I have had her repaint the majority of the interior of my home,and it has always been done when I have been away on vacation. She is trustworthy and affordable. Hire her; you won't be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2015

06/15/2016

Brenda did an excellent job!  She found just the right color I wanted for the bedroom and the drapes are beautiful.  The room is picture perfect when she finishes.  Brenda arrives on time and is very tidy with everything. She completed every job in a timely fashion. She is 100% trustworthy, 100% reliable, and 100% masterful.  She was also on budget.  As of 2016, Brenda has painted most all of the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brenda faux painted the master bedroom, master bathroom, and made custom drapes for both rooms.  She also painted and made custom drapes for the home office, and made dining room drapes.  Between 2010-2016 Brenda has painted almost all of my house interior.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2010

06/15/2016

Brenda is one of the "neatest" contractors I have ever had...you never see a mess after she is done.  She has sewn curtains, shower curtains, duvets, pillows, and other items for me and her handiwork is fantastic.  If someone would like to call me, they are welcome to contact me, or email any questions.  I highly recommend Brenda and trust her - she's had a key to all my homes!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brenda painted my mother's new apartment unit in a retirement village, but she also sewed gorgeous curtains and recovered a fabric headboard for mom.  The above cost was for painting and does not include the sewing project.  Brenda has worked for me for at least 16 years and has painted all our homes inside...she does wonderful faux painting too!

CATEGORY interior designers,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2016

06/14/2016

Brenda has a wonderful eye for choosing colors that exactly suit the areas to be painted and suited to our tastes as well. She never took shortcuts or left any details undone. She refinished and painted our living room (vaulted 14 ft. High ceiling), dining room , and kitchen in colors that perfectly brought out all the rooms' features making them look like new, only better than the original had be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint living room, dining and kitchen area. Painted bathroom ceilings. She had painted kitchen cabinets in 2013.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2014

Interior, faux & custom furniture painting, cabinet glazing, interior & seasonal decorating, drapes & bedding.

I do not do large commercial painting.