ALL THE RIGHT MOVES

A 78 Reviews

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since July 2006

2315 Shady Pine St

Benton, AR 72019

We have been Family owned and operated since 1994. Thank you Little Rock for voting us #1 moving company in Sorie'e magazines Platinum Service Awards 2008-2013, 2016-2018 Arkansas Business 2013 Mover of the Year. Call us and you'll see we have All The Right Moves! Local & Long Distance Moving....

moving (77)piano moving (4)storage unit (4)courier (2)hauling (1)

09/11/2020

It went great!! They came the day I requested, kept in contact with me and did a quick job. I would definitely call them again and would recommend them. Thank you Angie’s List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling

CATEGORY hauling services

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

06/12/2018

This is the third time we have used All the Right Moves and once again they did excellent work. Ray and Erik packed for two days and they led the team who moved everything to our new house. Ray and Erik see what needs to be done and do it! They have excellent suggestions as well. I don't want to move again any time soon, but when we do we will call All the Right Moves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were moving from one house to another which was only three miles away. We needed our house packed as well as moved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

03/12/2018

Movers did a great job. Knowledgeable, showed up on time and knew what they were doing. Everything worked out fine. Would hire again to help us move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move furniture from old house to new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2018

11/01/2017

Matthew and Ray were pro's at what they do. They work together well. We had no damage, and they took care not to gouge sheetrock, etc. It is also worth mentioning they showed up right on time. We would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed professional help to move from a 3 bedroom residence to a 4 bedroom residence, in the same city.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2017

07/06/2017

As usual they were GREAT! Matthew and Ray are the best. I have used All the right Moves several times and have referred friends to them for in state and out of state moves. They are prompt and extremely careful with everything. I am always amazed at how well they can pack a truck. There has never been anything damaged in any of the moves. I always know that I will get an experienced mover when I c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to move my daughter from her large 2 bedroom apartment in Memphis to Fayetteville.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2017

06/28/2017

All the Right Moves did a great job for us. We scheduled the date in advance. However, the company needed to do another move that day as well (it had to be postponed from a previous day), so they sent two trucks and seven workers that morning to get the job done quickly. We essentially got two workers for free. They worked quickly and did a very good job; they were very careful with our antique fu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one home to another in Little Rock

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2017

Thank you so much! Enjoy your new home!

06/09/2017

They quit after an hour into the job .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2017

Yes ma’am you received an hour of Free for not being forthright on the phone about what actually needed to be moved. You stated on the phone you needed Living room, dining room and 1 bedroom to moved to garage for remodel. Upon arrival we moved one bedroom to garage and another bedroom back into the one we just emptied. After the bedroom swap I informed you it was going to take longer since you ad...

06/05/2017

great- made everything super easy - the movers were pleasant and did a great job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving from 2 story house to apartment - lived in house > 40 years- a lot of heavy items

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

05/01/2017

The crew did an excellent job and took care to make sure my items were loaded appropriately for a long-distance move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All the right moves sent 4 men out to load a moving trailer for my 2200 square foot house. They were courteous, efficient, and I would highly recommend them. They loaded my stuff into a trailer for a long-haul move. It took 2 hours from start to finish making for a very efficient move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2017

Thank you sir!

04/12/2017

Ryan and his crew arrived on time, worked really hard and were very patient and courteous to all involved. Very easy to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am a Maintenance Supervisor where I am Employed. I had several large moves consisting of Commercial and Residential Buildings recently. The items moved ranged in size from small boxes to large pieces of furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2017

Winner of the 2014 SUPER SERVICE AWARD! Packing Moving delivery Load/unload Rentals trucks Rearrange Furniture inside homes/offices Piano and Organ moving Hanging of fine Art Delivery of fine Antiques

Check, PayPal