Jason Branham Remodeling

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2012

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Licensed, Bonded and Insured residential remodelor, we can help with most any project your considering. Reasonable, Responsible, Reputable....

ETA Roofing Company

With over 15 years of experience in the roofing industry, we are the experts you need to take care of your home or business. We handle everything from shingle to metal roofing. We will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give ETA Roofing Company a call today, we look forward to working with you!

09/17/2018

Everything went great. Jason and Montana were easy to work with. Deck is approximately 20 feet up, so not the easiest job to do. Worksite was clean at the end of each day, which is very important to me. Also screened in underneath the deck (I probably have an unattainable dream to keep all bugs out).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Screened in deck

CATEGORY decks,picture framing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,sunrooms

D

04/30/2018

Ask Jason. He knows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decks include replacement I troubled areas, stain Sand Seal Intel estimate coved above repairs Paid half upfront Not satisfactory Like him trusted Disappointment in summary

CATEGORY decks,interior painters,driveway gates

D

07/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
took out bathtub, put in shower. he hired someone else to do tileing, who he did not know, they came into my home where I live alone. had no idea what kind of people they were. They were very nice and good workers, but Jason had no idea. I think he put me in a possibly bad position.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

03/31/2015

Jason is very good. His plumber is good also. Some of the workers were a little sloppy but he kept them in line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpentry Painting Drywall Plumbing

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,interior painters

02/20/2015

Outstanding! Really outstanding. Ive tried other people but always ended up using him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and woodwork

CATEGORY handyman service,wallpaper removal