Dependable Painter

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since March 2012

Interior & exterior painting...

Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection. We offer both residential and commercial handyman repairs, call us today - One call. One connection.

Award 2019

11/27/2013

The provider was on time, remained busy and focused, worked well with own equipment, finished job in a professional manor and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prep, applied 2 coats using precise lines, taped base boards and covered floors, removed and replaced furniture

06/28/2013

I called the "Dependable" painter to get an estimate for staining my deck. He said he'd check his schedule and get back to me. I never heard back from him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to arrange an estimate. He said he'd call back to schedule a time to do an onsite estimate, but never did.

03/13/2012