AQUACRETE

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since January 2012

Aquacrete is a decorative concrete contractor located in Northwest Arkansas. We strive to keep up with the ever-changing stamp and decorative concrete business. Aquacrete specializes in simulated rock and decorative concrete, from pools to pool decks to decorative patios, driveways to sidewalks from stamped to stained, interior floors to exterior surfaces. With our knowledge of concrete basics along with our technical skills and creativity , we can create unique designs. Aquacrete specializes in a method of concrete application referred to as shotcrete. Aquacrete uses shotcrete to create unique designs out of concrete. Customers should choose Aquacrete for all of their concrete needs because Aquacrete is a company based on integrity, a willingness to work hard, and an ability to present a completed job that exceeds the customer's expectation....

All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair

No job is too small! With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my labor.

Award 2019
Offers by All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair on Angie's List

04/16/2012

They are an exclusive company but they are outstanding.  They only do one pool at a time and they get right to work.  They use a material called shotcrete which allowed us to do any shape pool we wanted.  I would absolutely use them again if I needed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Aquacrete to build our pool.

CATEGORY

01/05/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner Randy Murray is a very professional. The work he does is amazing! I will use him again and would recommend him to anyone!

CATEGORY

Decorative Concrete Contractor, Swimming Pool Contractor, Shotcrete Contractor, Swimming Pool Designs, In-ground Swimming Pools

N/a