Scrub Em Up

Founded 2018 •

Awards & Badges

16705 Dahlia Cv

Alexander, AR 72002

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Housecleaning, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

house cleaning (4)carpet cleaning (2)

01/01/2021

Jessica from Scrub 'em up responded to me from Angie's list. We set up a time for her to clean My House before Our Move. she said she wud be there by 12. I confirmed it with her the night before. I categorically told her that since the move is the next day, i am tight on time. I need her to make sure she comes on time because after I key her in, I had to go back and pack. The next day, I show up a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving In House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2020

11/12/2020

Great, she said anything I needed done she would do. I could not ask for anyone better. She’s clean, sweet, kind and very nice. Her work was done great. Hope no one tries to steals her from me. Ha!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning, vacuum, sweeping, mopping, dusting, cleaning kitchen cab it’s, made bed.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2020

09/10/2020

Trustworthy! I was very pleased with her work! Did more than expected! Highly recommended!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage cleaning/organizing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

09/04/2020

The service was excellent. She came here and go beyond. She clean the baseboard, and did the laundry even though I did not ask her to. She did an excellent job. And she also did some errands for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She did housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

09/01/2020

The service was excellent. Very professional and the Lady was really sweet and nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a deep cleaning in my home.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2020

Housecleaning, Window Cleaning, Blind Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Regular Maintenance Cleaning, Move-In & Move-Out Cleaning, New Construction Cleaning, Vaccuuming, Dusting, Appliance Cleaning-Inside & Out

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check