Let David Do It

A 65 Reviews

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since January 2011

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

13912 Alexander Rd

Alexander, AR 72022

First class, Quality Clean Painting for your home or office!...

handyman (52)woodworking (20)interior painting (15)house painting (15)drywall repair (10)door (9)deck building (9)fencing (5)deck cleaning (2)home remodeling (2)lighting (2)flooring (2)

12/19/2020

Once again happy to report Tyler and David did a great job! Unfortunately my girlfriend crashed (Mis-judged) the back wall in the garage...The boys were spot on and did a great drywall repair..They were prompt, on time and just plain professional… They replaced the Base board, texture coated the repair and painted to match...Cant ever tell it happened… Thanks guys…. Richard

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a medium sized patch of drywall repaired in my garage.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2020

08/25/2019

David was quick, communicative and willing to work with me on what was worth working on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs to rotting eaves

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/08/2019

Second time in a few years that I’ve used David and his team. Second time I have been thoroughly impressed. Great job guys! Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 3 bedrooms painted inside and some exterior shutters painted, as well as a complete pressure washing.

CATEGORY handyman service,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Once again it was a joy working for you and your family..We look forward to future projects with you....Thank you so much for the wonderful review...Always remember: "Let David Do It" 501-407-8002
C

06/06/2019

Said he could come give me an estimate and I’m still waiting to hear from him two weeks later. He said it would be a month before he could get to it but I’m not sure whether or not to keep waiting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need to have rotted exterior wood work repaired Repairs

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

[Member Name Removed]...I am so sorry we have not got back to you...I cant seem to find your information any where, please send me your data and we will come by one day next week if you would like...I will need your phone # and a description of the repairs you need... . Sorry we lost you in the shuffle, Happy to come look at your project....... .David

07/29/2018

I called David to come bid my job. He came the next day. He painted my kitchen and two bathrooms. The job was done when he said it would be. He does excellent work in a timely manner. I would hire him again. He’s a good guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2018

03/30/2018

We recently used David for a few repairs around our home and were very pleased with the quality of work. David and Tyler were very professional, prompt and pricing was reasonable. We would not hesitate to use them for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced weather stripping around all exterior doors, secured insulation under house and secured dryer vent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

C

03/19/2018

The job was done well, but on the day of the job, I was informed that the discount coupon that was on his Angie's List advertisement was a "mistake" and he would would give me the discount "out of the goodness of his heart" for materials only. (After assuring me when he gave me an estimate several days prior that the coupon would be honored). For me, it wasn't about the money, it was that any trus...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters installed and house power-washed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

01/16/2018

Words can’t express the level of happiness and dedication that David and his help brought to our home. Im truly satisfied with everything he’s done for myself and my family. Highly recommend, and would use him again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had David come over and do several repairs on our home over the last few months. From painting to trim and drywall, and some light carpentry.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

[Member Name Removed]...Thank you for the wonderful review...We enjoyed working for you and your family...We are looking forward to future projects with you guys...Thank you again for your kind words and feel free to contact us for any home repairs you may need...Looking forward always..David

12/27/2016

Great. David was very professional, accommodating and I am very pleased with outcome. Thanks David.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front porch railing painting.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2016

06/13/2016

I needed some outdoor painting done with some decayed wood repair with some caulking also. David and his workers did a good job.  I would use him again for various handyman work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting and wood repair

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2016

Painting, Drywall Repairs, Texture Coatings & Re-Finishing. Carpentry Repairs & Installations. Decks Repair & Re-Seal.

Electrical. Plumbing