Margaret Vereb MD

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2010

Urology www.montgomeryurology.com....

06/19/2014

Dr. Vereb is an outstanding urology physician. She takes the time necessary to find out what she needs to know to treat my husband and performs the right tests. We always leave feeling better about his conditions and the treatment he received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a follow up apt.for my husband. He sees her every six months. We are very pleased with Dr. Vereb and her office staff.

09/09/2013

Surgery went very well. I never had any issue with getting follow up appointments and the office was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had during recovery. Dr. Vereb was awesome and my quality of life has significantly improved since my surgery. I now run and exercise like I want and don't have any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a surgical mishap with a previous doctor and had urinary incontinence as a result. I went to Dr. Vereb hoping she could help my situation. She recommend that I have TOT sling surgery which I elected to do. Prior to surgery, I couldn't run, hop, jump and do any exercises that would stress my core muscles. I also couldn't hold my bladder well.

08/14/2013

Either Dr. Vereb is too busy or she has a very poor staff. I suspect the later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Received a referral to this physician. Called three times, left three separate messages within one month that I required an appointment. No one ever returned my call.

06/15/2012

In hospital for 5 days -- she visited often and scheduled only tests needed. GREAT bedside manner. She is WONDERFUL!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bladder infection and she is very nice, caring and GREAT bedside manner.

10/23/2010

Was seen by Dr Vereb on reccomendation of my primary care physician, Staff was friendly, office was clean and very nice environment. I was taken back by staff ontime, Dr. Vereb spent 45 mins with me explaining my treatment options. I asked several questions, all of wich were answered. I selected a treatment and went back for my treatment 3 days later and my problem has disappeared. Very punctual, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was sent to see Dr. Vereb due to incontinence.

CATEGORY urologist

Urology and male infertility, female incontinence, kidney stones & disease.