Clemons consturcion

Angie's List since March 2013

D Rated | 2 Reviews

I have two to three workers conting myself, I have been in business for over 40 years I have my license....

J. Wright Building Company

At J. Wright Building Company, we truly love the art of building. As designers and builders of fine artisan custom homes, we take pride in our work every step of the way. From the selection of materials to our contractor partners, we ensure that attention to the finest detail and world-class craftsmanship are our focus. Our extensive knowledge and experience, excellent reputation, and emphasis on custom building projects has resulted in J. Wright Building Company being selected as a member of the prestigious Southern Living Custom Builder Program. At J. Wright, we bring your dream home to life. Our Company offers a unique experience for clients in many ways. Our Process begins with you, and remains focused on your unique needs throughout the process. We start with your detailed ideas about what you envision in your dream home. After that, we strive to create a truly custom home, designed specifically with you in mind, from the ground up. The end goal is a home that uniquely fits your individual needs, ideas, and budget. Whether you want that double shower, a working pantry, or a one-of-a-kind outdoor space, we can transform your dreams into a reality. We believe that the process of building a home should be an exciting experience for homeowners. We are committed to providing clients with a pleasant building experience and excellent customer service throughout the process. If you are in the market for a pleasant homebuilding experience with builders who truly enjoy providing high quality custom homes, look no further than J. Wright Building Company.

05/31/2017

Not finished. Not up to code. He also charged items to the home depot account that were never used on our project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Building a house.

CATEGORY decks

D

07/13/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Privacy fence and three decks. Privacy fence is ok. Decks have gaps in corners. Boards on upside down allows for warpage. Price quote changed provider said needed more materials. Did not figure correctly. I finally had to stop him. Did not get handicapped ramp finished.

CATEGORY decks

I give one year warntaily and I give free eastmes.

I do good work and i can frame house over 40 years you can contact me at 205-369-3104 or 205-814-1267,and i can give you more info.