Cahaba Plumbing

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since July 2013

B Rated | 429 Reviews

We have been in business for over 30 years. We maintain the highest expectations in customer satisfaction. We work hard to provide you with quality service and our confident skilled employees. Our employees come fully prepared for the job so we can help with any plumbing needs you may have. Cahaba Plumbing & Gas has been in business doing just that for years. We are dedicated to doing the job right the first time. Making all of our clients happy and making sure they stay happy is our goal. Our company has stayed in business for this long because we know how to treat our customers....

Coleson Plumbing & Gas

WE KNOW PLUMBING AND GAS !! Why choose Coleson Plumbing and Gas as your plumber: Coleson Plumbing and Gas Company is a licensed and insured plumbing and gas company. We have over 80 years combined service experience in plumbing and gas. We are a full line plumbing and gas service company providing repair, installation and maintenance services to homeowners and business owners throughout the Birmingham area. We service all brands of equipment. We are locally owned and operated. We charge by the job not the hour. We are licensed and insured. All of our Plumbers and gas fitters are state certified. We offer upfront pricing. All work is Guaranteed!

09/11/2018

The faucet was too old to be repaired so ended up replacing the entire unit. Overall did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix leaking faucet

09/11/2017

Took another half day from work to meet the plumbers associates. They showed up and sized up the work and said he needed his boss to come have a look that it looked complicated. Said he would call for another visit. Never heard from them again. I found someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak under the shower. Rotted some of the flooring. Cahaba P. said he did not do that kind of work and referred me to someone he worked with. But not before standing around in the kitchen telling family stories for 30 minutes. Missed half day from work for that info.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

03/10/2017

The next day he came out with 2 of his guys, Daniel and Scott. The three of them dug up the pipe all the way down to the street, fixed the problem, filled the hole back in all in a day's time. They said they'll come back out once it dries out (rained hard last night) and tamp down the loose dirt. These guys are quick, efficient, and a delight to have around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a ridiculously high water bill. Jan came out and figured out that we had a leak between the house and the street.

C

12/16/2016

The quality of work was excellent, the technician was friendly and completed the work in a timely manner. The issue I have is that the company charges $125/hr for labor time, and for 1 pvc trap, a couple feet of 2' pvc, a quarter sheet of plywood, 1 bag of mortar, 6 feet of copper, 3 valves and misc right angles, the charge for materials is $170. I provided my own shower valve which I can buy for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some bathroom modifications done, installing a shower pan, drain, and replacing the shower valve and stops for the toilet and sink. After the living social credit was applied, the cost was $455, and took a little over 3 hours to complete.

C

08/08/2016

They gave me an estimate on replacing a toilet and stuff. They were outrageously high. It was a ridiculous price. They came in real professional, they put stuff on their shoes and all that. I couldn't get in touch with them when I was going to get a sink disposal unit. Apparently we couldn't do it because we're on septic tank. I called the guy several times and I don't know if he ever tried to cal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in and inspected the bathroom to see if I needed anything.

Plumbing. Sewer. Gas. and Drains. water heater repaired and replaced

septic tank cleaning and repacing also field lines

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa