Enterprise Rent A Car

Angie's List since August 2010

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

03/27/2013

My experiences were both great! Enterprise worked with my complicated scheduling and drove me to pick up my car. They also suggested the perfect vehicle to rent for our long drive at very close to the same price. We extended our trip and they were fabulous about getting me the best price possible. Very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Enterprise twice in a short amount of time. First, I needed repairs on my car from an accident, as well as fixing the problem that caused my car to continuously go into limp mode. All of this involved working with AAA, two repair shops, two insurance companies and Enterprise. Thankfully, all ran smoothly and timing was perfect. Second, my son & I drove 9 hours to Myrtle Beach for Thanksgiving with my brother & his family. A rental was the way I chose to go and went straight to enterprise because they had been so helpful.

CATEGORY car rentals

04/05/2012

.The cars were always in good condition. and the staff was alwasy so helpful. Depending on the type of car you rented and how long you were going to have it would depend on how much it cost. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.I used Enterprise Rent A Car to rent cars.

CATEGORY car rentals