American Fence Co

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since July 2009

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Family owned business since 1957. Specializing in all types of quality built fences. Material Only sales for the DIYer....

Black Warrior Fencing Co.

Veteran-owned and operated business, Black Warrior Fencing co is proud to serve the Tuscaloosa and surrounding areas with all of your fencing, deck, staining and sealing and flooring needs. We strive for excellence in all we do. We work with our customers to ensure a fair price they can afford. The customer always comes first here. Call us today for a free quote, and the start of a great business and client relationship. (205) 246-7952 or (205 246-7845). FREE ESTIMATES WITHIN 20 MILES OF 35444 ZIP CODE; ASK FOR MORE DETAILS. 1-year warranties on ornamental fencing & gates. 5% SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. 10% MILITARY, VETERAN, AND FIRST RESPONDER DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.

D

12/18/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am terribly upset with my experience. The job was never completed and American Fence was told that, but they never contacted me again.

01/06/2015

They were good. They brought it out, just dropped it off. They'll do the construction work for you if you like and put the fence up. They gave me a round figure for our yard but I put the fence up myself. He's really a nice guy. For the price, I looked around and it's about the same. I was totally satisfied with the price and I was totally satisfied with the material that I got from them. There wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used American Fence for fencing. I ordered a fence through them and I did the work myself.

05/01/2014

They were great. The prices were good. The quality of work was excellent. The workers were very nice. I have nothing bad to say about them at all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new fence.

01/13/2014

Everything done as requested, on time, with satisfactory results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed wooden fence and replaced with chain link

07/29/2013

Very responsive,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave an estimate

CATEGORY fences

FENCING - MATERIAL SALES & INSTALLATION, CHAIN-LINK, WOOD, ORNAMENTAL, VINYL-PVC, CUSTOM GATES, DOG KENNELS, GATE OPERATORS.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa