Wilbur's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing

A 295 Reviews

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since April 2007

107 Kay Ave

Trussville, AL 35173

Wilbur’s Air Conditioning, Heating & Plumbing has been serving homeowners and businesses in Birmingham and Metropolitan area since 1979. We are Family owned and operated and have earned a reputation for quality service by standing behind what we do just as we did back in 1979 and we are proud of our long-standing commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. We are the service company who cares about our customers as if they were family and we strive to provide you with excellent service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year....

plumbing (254)hvac repair (69)drain cleaning (25)water heater repair and installation (18)home remodeling (9)sewer cleaning (6)well and water pump (6)handyman (6)insulation (5)gas leak repair (4)drain pipe installation (3)

10/04/2020

Excellent services. I can't recommend Wilbur's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing more highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC unit fixing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2020

11/07/2019

They were outstanding. They were here when they said they were going to be. Always on-time. Very prompt and gracious. I can't say enough about how great they are.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed two HVAC units for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

07/03/2019

My niece scheduled to have her cloth's dryer vent cleaned to satisfy a home inspection. The appointment was set for Friday, June 28, 2019, at 12:30 PM. Both her mother and I stayed at the home and waited for the technician while my niece went to her closing. Wilbur's technician never showed up or called. Sometime after six thirty that evening, my niece was able to got in touch with a man at Wilbur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cloths Dryer Vent Cleaning on roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

06/24/2019

Technician was on time and quickly fixed the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC not running/starting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

10/29/2018

Had an issue with my sewage ejection pump. Wilburs came out and didn't even take it apart and said the pump and basin needed to be replaced. Sent quote for $3600 (with a 5% discount it was $3439). Had second plumber (Git er done) come look and he unclogged the pump and got it working in about 30 minutes Charged me $125. Even if it wasn't completely unnecessary, Wilbur's claim that $3439 was a reas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewage Ejection Pump Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

Photo for Wilbur's Air Conditioning Heating & Plumbing - 107 Kay Ave, Trussville, AL - 37515488

11/29/2017

Repair was quickly and there is no leaking now! Approx. Cost $150.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair leak in garbage disposal/sink drain line.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2017

C

10/11/2017

Called Wilburs, said they couldn't come out until next day, but would be first stop so would be between 8 and 9. They arrived after 9, but that's fine. They went through a battery of sales pitches for other services and finally got down to the problem at hand. The professional assessment amounted to running water in the sink and watching it back up and pronounced, yes, you have a clogged sink! The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a clogged sink

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2016

C

10/10/2017

They were great on the phone at helping to set up the appointment, but the repairmen were almost 2 hours late when they did show up. The people on the phone were really good at keeping in contact and letting me know about how much later the team would be there and when I called to get an update they answered the call and answered my questions professionally and apologized for the delay in repairme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a 2 toilet tune up because our toilets have been running and we have had a high water bill.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

10/03/2017

They're respectful, dress neatly and they're in your house and they're respectful of that. They wear their little booties and their general behavior. They're polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They created an air vent for the plumbing system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2015

10/03/2017

I cannot recall the cost. We usually have them out like two or three times a year to do stuff. They provide a comprehensive service for an air conditioner, heating, plumbing. So, that's one call for almost everything except electrical. They have fair pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2017

Installation & repair services of heating, air conditioning, plumbing, drain cleaning, appliance installation, Whole house generators & minor electrical work.

Industrial work.