J. Howard Painting LLC

A 66 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since June 2010

209 Magnolia St

Trussville, AL 35173

J. Howard Painting LLC is a professional company that puts the customer first. We specialize in interior/exterior painting, and we are committed to our clients satisfaction. Please call for a free estimate....

interior painting (59)house painting (24)door installation (5)pressure washing (2)home remodeling (2)

02/10/2021

We have had Jesse and his crew come paint several interior rooms, paint or kitchen cabinetry, and the exterior of our home. They always do an excellent job, get the job done quickly and as efficiently as possible, are very professional, and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them and will hire them for any future painting we may need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted several rooms, kitchen cabinets, and exterior of home

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2021

10/30/2020

Excellent. They started with a careful review of the work to be done. He priced out the carpentry repairs separately from the painting work to be done, and he recommended a great exterior paint that protects against moisture. Once we accepted his estimate, he did the carpentry work and the preparatory cleaning / power wash in advance so that the painting work could be done smoothly without starts ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting or Exterior Trim, Windows and Doors. Carpentry repair work for some areas in the eaves

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

09/21/2019

Called on a Friday for an estimate, said he would be here on Tuesday, I called him back on Tues. Evening he came that Thursday did a walk thru and said he would send me an email with an estimate. He never contacted me again. Funny since he said he only lived two blocks away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of ceiling, walls and trim for kitchen/dining, living room and hall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Dear customer I apologize for not getting the estimate to you like I said. I had a child that ended up in children’s hospital and completely forgot about it through all of that. Every call is important to us and I’m sorry I didn’t get back with you in a timely manner Thanks Jesse

05/23/2019

We had a wonderful experience working with Jesse. He was able to quickly provide us a quote based on our measurements and project photos without even coming to our home. His price was the best we received from several different companies. The quality of his work was beyond my expectations! He was able to perfectly match my current cabinet box color. We would highly recommend J. Howard painting to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

04/17/2017

It was great. Jesse came out quickly after I contacted him to give us an estimate and then came within a couple of weeks once we decided to have the work done, completely finishing the job a week ahead of our deadline. He and his crew were extremely professional and very nice. They arrived right on time every day, worked hard all day and cleaned up behind themselves. I felt completely comfortable ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the interior walls painted in several rooms, our kitchen cabinets painted, and the ceiling and walls in our Landry room where a bathroom upstairs had leaked.

11/10/2016

Jesse was wonderful to work with. I purchased the paint ahead of time and Jesse and his crew got to work early that morning. Unfortunately I underestimated the amount needed and Jesse took it upon himself to graciously pick up the additional paint, and an even higher quality one at that. I can't thank him enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We recently had new windows and doors installed and needed have them painted to match the trim of our house.

CATEGORY house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2016

05/21/2016

Jesse and his team painted most of the interior of our home while we were living in another state. They did a fantastic job which we didn't see or pay for until we moved to Birmingham several weeks after job completion! Jesse recommended that we allow him and a referred carpenter to add crown molding to our living area for a very reasonable fee, and we were thrilled with the job they did and what ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted most of our home interior including all the trim, and added crown molding to our kitchen/breakfast room/family room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2016

09/15/2015

Jesse was very quick to do the job exactly when he said he would. I found that his quote was very reasonable for the quality of work he performs as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jesse painted bathroom and kitchen cabinets, plus put a fresh coat of paint on my living room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2015

Photo for J. Howard Painting LLC - 209 Magnolia St, Trussville, AL - 29241459

05/21/2015

I do not live in Birmingham any longer but have my home rented out.  In anticipation of selling, I needed to find a contractor who could fix the rotten wood on the exterior as well as paint.  I found Jesse here on Angie's list and received a quote from him within 2 days.  I had 2 other quotes as well, and Jesse's was the most reasonable.  He performed the services that we agreed upon in a very tim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jesse's crew fixed rotten wood on the exterior side of my home as well as my front porch, then painted the entire exterior.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2015

02/05/2015

I was looking to have the main living areas in my home re-painted as the one coat of flat paint that the home's builder had used was not holding up to the messy fingerprints of my children. I found J. Howard Painting through Angies list. I gave Jesse a call and he returned my call that same day. He came out for the estimate shortly thereafter. This was just prior to the Christmas holidays and he a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted entry foyer, stairwell, upstairs hallway and loft area, great room (living room, kitchen, dining combo), and garage entrance

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/02/2015

Interior & Exterior Painting.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check