Andan Home & Business LLC

A 152 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since November 2012

7107 Gadsden Hwy. Unit 101 - A

Trussville, AL 35173

Andan Home & Business Offers Turn-Key Cleaning Solutions For Residential And Commercial clients, Where Quality And Complete Customer Satisfaction Comes First. We Operate A Drug Free and Background Checked Staff. Our Crews Are Courteous, Fully Trained And Wear Uniforms and We Provide Prompt, Detailed Free Estimates....

gutter cleaning (122)window cleaning (37)gutter installation (27)pressure washing (13)roof cleaning (4)roofing (3)blind cleaning (17)handyman (6)house cleaning (5)carpet cleaning (2)door (1)house painting (1)

10/13/2020

Went well so far.Will know when it rains to see if leak fixed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning and roof repair

CATEGORY blind cleaning,gutter cleaning,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

Sometimes it does take a rain or two to TEST repair work. If the problem is not resolved then we are glad to return to trouble shoot again until we resolve the problem.

10/12/2020

Very good service and they went above and beyond. They not only cleaned out my gutters but they also cleaned some leafs off of the roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

Standard gutter cleaning for us involves: 1-Cleaning debris off the roof 2-Cleaning out the gutters 3-Checking and clearing downspouts 4-Clearing debris removed Glad this homeowner was pleased!

10/09/2020

They are professional, courteous and do an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

Eight years and running for this homeowner that calls us several times a year!

10/09/2020

Very satisfied. Detailed outline with costs were provided in writing before services were offered. Service providers were prompt, on time, very professional and knowledgeable. Andy was a pleasure to work with and very responsive to questions and requests. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window cleaning, replacement of worn window screens. Gutter repairs.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,gutter repair,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2020

We actually "fumbled" on one of our service appointments and this homeowner was kind enough to allow us to "recover"! We try to do it right the first time but are always happy to give things a second effort if we don't meet our customer's expectations.

10/05/2020

Excellent job, as always. Very dependable and GREAT service! Very reasonable prices. They went above and beyond what I expected to make sure that I was happy with their work. I highly recommend this company. Will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned and power washed house

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

This homeowner has used us for just about every service that we provide. Glad that she has been a repeat customer!

10/03/2020

This was done last winter, January or February. The job was done well but I had to wait 3 to 4 weeks for them to come. Previous times they were able to come within a week. I think they are doing more commercial type work and seem less interested in residential. I had them quote on a house bleach cleaning in September and their price was almost 2x the average price. I got 4 bids and theirs was high...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

We appreciate the candid feedback from this homeowner that we first served in 2013. We have always done commercial work but are certainly interested in residential work since 3/4 of our jobs are residential. At this point we are serving thousands of homeowners and January is by far our busiest gutter cleaning month since leaves have usually fallen by then. We offer a Service Schedule option to any...

10/01/2020

Andy is a fine man. He delivers what he says and backs his work. I am real picky and complained about something that I felt was wrong. He immediately sent someone to complete this as I asked. No extra charge and no haggling. Andy is someone that I can trust with anything I own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing. Gutter cleaning. Window washing.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,window cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2020

This homeowner has been one of our Andan customers for more than a decade now! We work hard to keep folks happy for the long haul.

09/30/2020

They did a great job. Always clears the debris after cleaning the gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

We have serviced this homeowner for 6 years. We enjoy being their GO TO!

09/14/2020

It went perfect. They were professional, prompt, and they were able to clean my gutters without making a mess in the yard. It was great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The gutters had dirt and gravel in them from roof. I needed them to be hand cleaned since downspouts drain into drainage pipes which carry the water away from the house. Andan cleaned out the gutters and were great to not make a mess.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2020

This was our first chance to serve this homeowner but we look forward to serving her many more times in the future. We try to leave each yard in much better shape than we found it rather than strewing debris and leaving it there.

08/30/2020

Andan cleaned the gutters on our home in Riverchase for many years. The staff was courteous and left our yard leaf free and they were insured which was important to us from a liability standpoint. We downsized and live in a community without trees, but I would still recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2018

This homeowner was [Member Name Removed] regular gutter cleaning customer for 8 years! Even though he doesn't have trees now, we can still serve when he needs window cleaning, powerwashing or roof repairs.

Cleaning, installation & repair for gutters, siding, windows and roofing, Low-pressure house washing & deck washing, plus high-pressure surface cleaning for driveways, sidewalks, patios, brick & stone, Curb appeal cleaning for homes or businesses being sold to give owners a competitive edge, Exterior painting &/or staining for siding, decks & porches, Small repairs, Handyman projects, light fixture cleaning & high dusting

Roof Stain Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning