ALL PRO PLUMBING

Angie's List since December 2008

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

Plumbing...

Latta Plumbing Service

Latta Plumbing is your number one source for all plumbing and piping needs in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area. We serve Birmingham and the surrounding communities for residential repair and service, and the entire Southeast for Commercial plumbing work. We are 100% committed to your satisfaction as our valued customer, and we are dedicated to providing you with the best plumbing and repair service in Birmingham. We guarantee that any plumbing job we undertake will be done right, and that it will be performed with the utmost professionalism. We are a company of dedicated individuals that take pride in our work and reputation. Our technicians are trained experts in the plumbing and piping industry and are committed to providing you with the highest level of service, whether it's new plumbing construction, or service to your existing system. We service home, office, and new commercial construction with the latest technology and trained personnel to get the job done right the first time. No matter what your plumbing needs call for, be sure to contact Latta Plumbing first to assure you get the correct solution. Additional Contact - Rex Latta. Additional Email - rex@lattaplumbing.com.

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All-Pro Plumbing did not return my repeated telephone calls and emails. |In my next life, I'm going to be a plumber.

07/30/2014

06/17/2013

On time, quick, efficient and NO LEAKS!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ALL PRO's owner, Mr. Moody, installed a new kitchen faucet, disposall and undersink piping for remodel.

D

05/28/2013

They do wonderful work, but are not very punctual or responsive.  I had to stay on top of them to get to my work done.  If you don't mind a hassle then I would definitely recommend them on the quality of their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a sink & shower head and repaired a toilet.

04/12/2012

He is a great guy. I like his integrity. He is on time and he does the work. The prices are good. He is a complete professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use All Pro Plumbing. I have used him a number of times for fifteen years.

Plumbing