ESTES REMODELING

• Trade License Number
  • 18185

5125 Laurendine Rd

Theodore, AL 36582

*WINTER SPECIAL* 20% off of any service! (Cannot be combined with any other offer & Maximum of a $300.00 discount) With over 25 years of experience, Estes Remodeling takes pride in reliable, quality work at a fair price. We specialize in vinyl siding, replacement windows, roofing, and bathrooms/room additions. Our company has been A+ Rated on the BBB for 20 years and would love to be a part of your next project. Give us a call today!...

siding companies (50)roofing (25)home remodeling (17)woodworking (14)decks & porches (13)door installation (12)window replacement (7)gutter repair (5)patio enclosures (4)interior painting (4)house painting (4)screen repair (4)

08/26/2020

Overall excellent service was provided from estimate to installation. Prompt reply to my request for initial visit, estimate and actual scheduling of work. I will be using Mr. Estes again and would recommend him and his crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace siding

CATEGORY siding,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2020

Photo for ESTES REMODELING - 5125 Laurendine Rd, Theodore, AL - 38829759

Thank you [Member Name Removed] it was really nice working for you and your house looks brand new..thanks again..Jeff

04/15/2020

My house looks like new. Mr. Estes was prompt and responsive to communications. Mr. Estes actually arrived at my house to give the quote before I did. I did not get any other estimates on the job as Mr. Estes quoted exactly what a trusted family member in the construction/renovation business told me I could expect to pay. Once the contact was agreed upon, the crew showed up on the scheduled start ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced rotted boards. Installed Hardie Plank Siding. Capped fascia, soffits, and door trim with vinyl, replaced front door, replaced front and rear vents

CATEGORY siding,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

Thank you for the great review [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure doing business with you.. Thanks again.. Jeff

06/28/2019

They did a good work. Satisfied with what they did. and the roof and sidings are still in good condition after 2 years has gone. The price for the siding work was a little bit high, it was higher than what I've expected, but the roofing price was I guess just inline with the current pricing then.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidings and Roofing Service

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

04/19/2019

Mr. Estes gave me a very clear estimate. He is very professional and clearly knows his business. The gentlemen who installed my siding and wrapped my fascia did a fantastic job!! They answered all my questions. They were professional and friendly. When they finished, they cleaned up my entire property for me. They even made sure that my cats did not escape from my porch. I was completely satisfied...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl siding and wrapped the fascia of my house

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

Mrs [Member Name Removed] thank you for the review its nice to hear back from customers like you..thank you again.jeff

06/26/2018

We've used Mr. Estes before and were well pleased. This time he replaced the roof on our house. It was done quickly and efficiently and the clean up was the best we've ever had. There was no damage to our landscaping and we didn't find nails or debris anywhere. His crew also did some minor repairs to rotten footings on the posts in the garage and the fascia on the roof line. They built a beautiful...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on house, minor repairs, and new pergola over patio.

CATEGORY roofing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

Mrs [Member Name Removed] thank you for tge great review it was a pleasure working for you..thanks again! Jeff

05/13/2018

The job took several days. All the old materials were remove and replaced around the whole house. The quality of work was great! Jeff n team even wiped down all the fascia boards so they were clean and cleaned up their work area at end of the job. Definitely worth the money!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced peeling fascia and casing around garage door and house

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

[Member Name Removed] thank you very much for the great review it really makes us feel good to hear back from satisfied customers..thanks again..jeff

04/11/2018

I called for an estimate on a new roof and he came that afternoon with color samples. We needed 2 old power vents removed, and an old chimney vent removed. The old roof had to be removed and some decking replaced. Work crew of 6 arrived as scheduled and went right to work. They cleaned up as they worked. New roof looks great and the final cleanup was very thorough. I would not hesitate to recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

Mr [Member Name Removed] thank you for the review we try hard to to make sure that everything is done as perfect as we can make it.thank you again. Jeff

12/16/2017

We have had a lot of work done by other contractors in the last few years including complete remodeling of our house down to bare bones including rewiring and re-plumbing, then had a new detached garage built. Working with Jeff was a more pleasant experience. He showed up when he said he would or he called. The quality of work was very good to excellent. They also did a good job of cleaning up whe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roofing down to decking. Eliminate 3 old vents. Install new 30 yr roofing to fortified Bronze standard. Replace old gutters with new seamless gutters. Replace galvanized chimney cap. Remove vinyl in soffits, gables, and back porch ceiling and replace with Hardie type cement siding and panels. Install cypress wood ceiling on back porch.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2017

Photo for ESTES REMODELING - 5125 Laurendine Rd, Theodore, AL - 36695222

Mr [Member Name Removed] thank you for the review it was a pleasure working for you and your project turned out great your house really looks nice...thank you again..Jeff

11/13/2017

The work they did was good, they did the roof of the house, but they only finished 2/3 of the porch. I showed them where the porch roof was leaking n was assured that it would be fixed. Later I was told that they were going to " tie into the exsisting shingles that were good". I didn't realize that meant they were only completing 2/3 of the porch. When I complained about the two toned roof I was t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement. House and porch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2017

MRS [Member Name Removed], I went above and beyond your contract to help you as much as i could, I replaced 13 sheets of 1/2'' decking and 4 rafters that was not on your proposal and i offered to go further for $600.00 and you said you didn't have the money at that time so i'm sorry if your roof leaked but i could not keep paying my employees out of my pocket Thanks Jeff

11/13/2017

Lying thief would not honor his price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof for my home

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

I never had a contract with you and i never met you personally, I gave you an approximate price over the phone on the work you described and when i had the opportunity to look at your project when you were out of town, it was way more than i expected and three stories in the air and when you attacked me with serious foul language like you did the contractor before me because i wouldn't honer an ap...

General construction work custom decks, vinyl and hardy siding, Replacement windows, roofing, sun and screen rooms.patio covers, and general remodeling.

kitchens.