Air Doctor

Angie's List since August 2012

3 service techs and owner, invoice billing and 65.00 service call, $45.00 off bill if you identify yourself as angie's list customer...

Comfort Pros

15  REVIEWS
Comfort Pros

Hot, cold, tired of being miserable? You don’t deserve to live that way. Comfort Pros believes in delivering the choice and control you want, the affordability you need and the quality you deserve. Just take the next step and book a service appointment. Call or text 251-234-0854 to get the comfort you deserve.

11/30/2015

Air Doctor replaced the motor in my air conditioning unit.  It went out in the spring of 2014 and I had to wait three weeks to have a new one installed.  Air Doctor came out on Saturday and was back on Monday with the new unit which was still under warranty.  He was very prompt, professional and pleasant.  I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced motor in air conditioning unit.

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/11/2014

I received prompt, efficient, professional services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Doctor Services charged my unit with Freon.

CATEGORY appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/11/2014

Air Doctor Services replaced a heating element in my stove. I received fast and professional services. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced heating element in my stove.

CATEGORY appliance repair

10/20/2014

The contractor was friendly, reasonable, and efficient. I was very pleased with the service I received. I would highly recommend Air Doctor Services to all of my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a relay for my refridgerator

CATEGORY appliance repair

10/20/2014

The install job went well. I am sitting in an ice cold house right now thanks to Air Doctor Services. The contractor handled everything professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Doctor Services installed a new unit for my place of residency. The contractor was very friendly, fair, professional, and punctual. I would recommend their services to anyone needing an A/C install.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

install, repair, troubleshoot , and service a/c systems, gas furnaces, heat pumps clean air duct piping, returns, repair stoves gas or electric, dryers, washers, refrigerators, freezers

Satisfaction